***Welcome New League:SEC Speed!!!***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

***Welcome New League:SEC Speed!!!***

I noticed the new league....thought I might stop by like Mr. Rogers and say hello. What a terrific decision to make way to the excellent TraditionFootball Community.

Just an FYI once you guys get rolling....I collect weekly highlights from all the PS3 League members that PM me their videos (either their EAsportsworld link or Youtube page). I try to put out a highlight reel every week or two. Would love for you guys down here in SEC Speed pitch in. I dont narrow the highlight's to a top ten...I put them all in (long as there decent).

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16235

Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Also my AIM is: Dschad523

Thanks guys. Welcome again.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

That all sounds great. I need to get videos to where they'll download so I can see them.

Glad to be here.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

How many teams does this league have? I like reading game summaries from all the leagues and I only see a couple posted. Welcome and thanks for taking the "bottom b****" title from us "Chaos" guys, lol.

4. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

We have 11 and looking for the final spot. I'm a hoops coach and have been insanely busy lately so we've hit a small snag but we'll be rolling with most OD's here before long. It's my fault, I messed our rhythm up. Should have never done that. Glad to be here.