Welcome New Member: dso122783

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jun 28, 2013.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to Overdrive dso122783 .

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

2. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

My name is Doug..29 years old, currently living in West Virginia, originally from southwestern Pennsylvania. No wife, no kids, no problems. The first NCAA I ever picked up was 04 for PS2. I heard about all of this online play so I figured I'd plug in the ole' ethernet cable to my ps2 and see what happens. I remember sitting in my college dorm and seeing someone (or something!) flipping through the Away teams. I felt like I was making first contact with some sort of alien life form, I mean to me that was the coolest thing in the world. And, the only time in history USC traveled to Morgantown. But anyway, I am a college football nut. I love the game. Saturdays in the fall start with Gameday, and end with College Football Final (depending on how much beer WVU has me drinking by then..). My team is WVU, but I also like Penn St. If those two were to go head to head, I would take WVU all day. I am a big time Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I used to go to acouple games a year, but I think I'm starting to learn that the best seat is on the couch. No lines for the bathrooms, consession stand only steps away, no traffic etc. Well, I look forward to playing with everyone and getting this dynasty going. xbox gt is "dso122783".

Doug

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome Doug. Pitt fan here from Pittsburgh. I thought you WVU fans burned all your couches.

4. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Thanks. I have not burnt my couch yet. Had I gone to college at WVU, it might not have made it. Pittsburgh is an awesome city. My dad lives in Monroeville.

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    That's why we have recliners..... Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Doug - my GT is pecster and am a WVU alum add me and we can play a game or two to shoot the shit, etc

6. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Sounds good, I added you. Next time we're on let's play a game.

"Take me home, country roads..."

7. WompWomp

WompWomp Walk On

Welcome aboard, man. I have a disdain for WVU after I went to the FSU/WVU bowl game a few years back and was surrounded my WVU fans. The comments directed towards me were beyond ridiculous. When I turned around to just say, "hey, good game" 90% of them left early! womp womp!
    With that said, WV is a nice state to drive through! Haha. And I'm sure you're one of the good guys!
    Also, anyone who likes college football more than pro is a friend of mine! Good luck and maybe you'll see the Cornhuskers in a bowl game, IF you make it to one :)

8. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Yea WVU fans can be pretty rough. Supposedly VT stopped playing us because the last time they came to Morgantown, drunk WVU fans were pissing on people coming off of the busses from Blacksburg. (Although the rivalry is back on in 2021 I think) And ofcourse the "West F***ing Virginia" T-shirts that made it on National TV. :wtf: I am a fan of the football program, not the student section! Hail West Virgnia!