Welcome new member: JCspartan2

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Welcome new member: JCspartan2

More like welcome back! JC will be joining us as Michigan State, which brings us to 3 users in the Big 10 plus Notre Dame in the region. That is a good thing for the league.

JC is a good guy, and a student at Michigan State. He played with us in the NCAA 09 version, and is one of the most sim players around.

Welcome aboard, JC, and have fun!

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Awesome, thanks for the addition, and the intro, basis. I'm pumped to get back into it with you guys.

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Welcome aboard!

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

From one MSU grad to an MSU student I say welcome to the league!

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Wait a minute...your an MSU grad playing as U of M? Blasphemy! haha. Thanks bud. When did you graduate? What did you study?

6. jello1717

I grew up in Lansing and have been a Michigan fan since I was 5. I joined the Air Force when I was 21 and stayed there for 5 1/2 years. After that I went back to school @ MSU (I got to live in my parents' home, rent free, for the 2 years I went to MSU so it was a no-brainer to go there).

I graduate from MSU in 2001 with my degree in electrical engineering and have been working in Colorado for the past 8.5 years.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Wow, I had a buddy that just graduated that was in the Navy for 4 years, so he graduated at 28. Definitely not a bad way to go based on what I've seen. Unfortunately he lost motivation at school and ended up getting his human bio degree but not getting into optometry school like he planned, so he took a job with the Navy and is in Iraq currently.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome JC! Looks like our little "rivalry" we started the other night over in the OFFL East now gets to spill over into The E...Congrats on re-making The E!

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

With OU coming off Florida's schedule next year, I can set you guys up for a home-home if you want.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'm up for it...I don't think I've EVER played an NCAA football game AT Michigan St. Never was appealing enough. Hmmmm, that could be the debut of Mr. Jordan Thomas at QB for the Sooners. It'll be a battle in the spring to see if Landry Jones can hold off Thomas for the starting gig.

11. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Welcome back dude.

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm down. I'm pretty sure there has been more posts on this thread than there has been all week in the OFFL east....glad to be here haha.

13. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Good to have you here JC. Can't wait to renew our MSU-ND rivalry. Sorry to hear about your QB's.

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome Back

15. jello1717

I apologize as I'm extremely drunk so if this is incoherent I aplogize.

That being said, good luck dude. Judgin by Dat dn Jimill's posts, you're more well known here than I am so welcome (back?) to the E-leage.

I can tell frolm our game, that when you get better than a 4th string QB I'm in for some real trouble!

16. jello1717

Oh yeah. And some how I happened upon Bill Cosby "Himself" when he was actually funny so it's hilarious to me right now!