Welcome New Member: MaxAttack360

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Welcome New Member: MaxAttack360

We have filled our 12th spot! Welcome aboard Max.

The team that he chose will raise some eyebrows, but wish him well; he'll be coaching Mississippi State. He gets to visit the Swamp after this week's bye to get his first taste of SEC/OFFL football.

Have fun, and again, welcome!

2. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty! Go Bulldogs!

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yes, that is a Gator eating a dog.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Ahhh, poor dog...That's just wrong Basis. OMG...

Welcome Max...Yeah, I'm a little surprised with the pick of Mississippi St. Fun offense to run though.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

He's the Bulldogs...

7. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Hello everybody. Hope it won't be too rough playing with Mississippi State. The Gators better watch out for the Bulldogs...
    [​IMG]

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome aboard, this is the best league in the world, and I say that as I sit at 3-7.:)

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Touche.

:D

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha love the picture wars. Welcome to the league dude, and props for taking a less heralded team.

11. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

That picture was different..Looked like a gator holding a Cow's body with a Gator head....Take a close look at that damn head of the "Whatever". Looks like a gator head. :p

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Definitely an odd picture.

13. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

What a welcome into the league. Getting to play Florida in your first game as Miss St. Somebody needs to break that winning streak though, so good luck.

You certainly don't need to share any secrets, but I'm curious if you'll be running with MSU's playbook. If I wasn't running a pro-style offense, this might the book I'd use. Feel free not to divulge your playbook choice though until after you launch your surprise attack on Basis.

14. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Dat. You've seen that playbook up close and personal 2 times now. After our 2nd game you wrote this:
    You were close by guessing it was Florida, but it was MSU's playbook. I absolutely love that playbook! I've tried several times to find an alternative to it, most specifically something with some I-form in it, but I've never been able to find one I like nearly as much as MSU's. Auburn's is close (it doesn't have I, but has 3 ACEs and 1 weak I) but no cigar, and Florida's is close (and has better passing concepts and better linking of plays) but doesn't have as good of a shotgun power running game from the HB (as it has a bunch of QB power running plays).

15. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Interesting.

I actually used the Miss St playbook last year because I liked having 2 RB SG sets. It also had the SG form with 2 WR and a TE in the slot. This year the MSU playbook changed a lot and wasn't a fit for me any more.

But it was the first playbook I looked at this year and I thought if I start struggling to pass or sign a nasty mobile QB, I might consider going to it. Although with the signing of a 240 lb gunslinger, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

16. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I use ND's playbook with my UNC dynasty and there's no question that it's easier to run the ball with that playbook than MSU's (although you can tell by my stats that I have very little issues running the ball with MSU's pb) but I just love the style of that spread attack and I'd use it even if it wasn't effective. If I were to use a pro style attack like ND's with this Michigan team, my rushing numbers would be really nasty (I'm sure significantly better than the 205 rushing YPG I'm getting with MSU's pb)!

17. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

It definitely looked like an interesting playbook to use. I'm not used to this type of offense though (the only playbook I had ever used before a few months ago was USC's, and now I use Fresno State's, which isn't too much different). But I won't tell which playbook I'm going to run... you'll probably find that out by the first snap anyways.

18. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hmmm, you said he'll know by the first snap? Georgia Tech? Army?