Welcome New Member: Publik Drunk

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jun 28, 2013.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to Overdrive publik drunk .

Please take a minute and tell us a little about yourself. For instance, are you a heavy drinker like BigKing ?

2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Hi my name is Publik Drunk and I'm currently 5 years sober... Oh wait wrong meeting. No but for real though my
    Name is Charles but known on Xbox as cash or drunk. As the gamer tag suggest I do enjoy cold beer, but mainly during the cooler months, it's hot as hell in Oklahoma and not much for spending the summer dehydrated. I love enjoying my beer with my other passions Football and Basketball. I'm a huge Sooner, Carolina Panthers, and Dallas Mavericks fan. I have been following them all since I was a kid and the Panthers came in the league, but of course as with any true sports fan have experienced many highs and lows. I absolutely cannot stand the Texas Longhorns or the OKC Thunder (Kevin Durant will always be a longhorn in my eyes). I have been playing sports games online since the release of the network adapter on ps2. Not sure if anyone else experienced it but I have come along way since playing NCAA 04 on Dialup. College Football is my true passion, and was my preffered game until 2012 when in my opinion they lost substantial ground to madden. I have been playing Online Dynasties with a core group of gamers since the inception in 09. We played extremely active going 10 plus seasons each year.( in 2009 we made it to 2034). Through the last few years the group has seperated little by little due to different job statuses lifestyle changes etc, so me and Kcstlmang decided to look for something more solid to get back that college football experience. I'm really excited about the gameplay this year, they improved alot from 2013 and excited to be apart of this group. See you guys on Saturdays

• Like Like x 2
  3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Go Panthers!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. publik drunk

If we could ever get the last 4 rounds of the draft right we would be ok. Man when are we ever going to get a wr or solid secondary in the draft

5. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome to the league. There seems to be a common thread that you must be a drunk to be a Carolina Panthers fan....

• Like Like x 2
  6. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

I am a Mountaineer fan, but I will say I am pretty excited to see what the Belldozer does this year. Just so he doesn't do it against WVU..

7. publik drunk

I'm not sold he is the best QB on our roster, I really liked Kendall Thompson in the spring game. We got you guys early this year, hopefully it will be as good as it was in Morgantown last year, when we turned tavon Austin into a top 10 pick

8. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Belldozer is a beast but let me ask you this..does he have an arm? There is so much tape of him running over people in short yard situations, but what can he do on 3rd and long?
    He has an arm, but can it be enough to get your O out of long yardage situations? He is the starter, right? I dont know of any QB battle in summer camp, or am I wrong? I'm not upto speed on Sooner football.

9. publik drunk

They haven't named a starter yet, he can throw he has a cannon but I don't like his accuracy. We have two other mobile QB on our roster this year who are faster but smaller, they are saying its still a 3 way race. I'm pulling for Kendall Thompson he is the most versatile but I would be shocked if its not Blake bell