Welcome New Members: Dru50 & Hova!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Welcome New Members: Dru50 & Hova!

Well guys, we managed to get two quality guys into our league. I'm happy to introduce Dru and Hova as the new coaches of UCLA and Nebraska, respectively.

UCLA: Dru comes to us loving the founding principles of the league dictating the pace of play. He is a busy guy, but loves playing NCAA and after talking to him, there is no doubt in my mind that he'll be a good member. He also was cool enough to join as UCLA for this season to play out all the user games. Because of this, he'll be allowed to switch teams to a more desirable one at the end of the season.

Nebraska: Hova has been around the OFFL's leagues for quite a while now. He is a very good player and in the right league he can bring a lot to the table.

Now these guys previous owners were supposed to play this week, but I'll sim the game to give you guys time to get acclimated.

Please make sure you're familiar with all the rules, especially the recruiting system. Any questions, please ask and we'll be happy to answer.

So, on behalf of everyone, welcome to the E-League!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Sounds good, glad to be in this league

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Welcome guys.

4. Hova

I was just curious as to what ever happened to archie griffin?

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Glad to be here guys. I was in OFFL mid majors with JHeb and enjoyed the style of play. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome guys! It's kind of a mini-reunion from the OFFL Mid Majors...Kind of.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome aboard...remember to take it easy on Army...

8. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

1 week into this season and I'm not the new guy in the OD...

Welcome guys.

9. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Hova- Archie burned out about 2-3 months ago. He was trying to do a lot with the leagues, and had a lot going on personally at the same time. Since then, he told me he sold his 360 and bought a PS3. So no hope of his return unless it's to play in / start a PS3 league.

We you in league 1 of the Over 30 Club? I know we were in a league together at some point, but I can't remember where.

10. Hova

I was in the OFFL East i think it was way back in ncaa 09. I was North Carolina i believe