Welcome Newest Member jonskinny12

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Sep 13, 2010
    Everyone welcome our newest member jonskinny12

Tell us a little about yourself man and welcome to Overdrive.
  2. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

Jun 8, 2012
    Thanks! A little about myself... Well, I'm a huge college football fan, always have been. I grew up on Utah football and have been to countless games since my family moved back here 23 years ago. In fact, I haven't missed a home game since the start of the 2006 season. Aside from Utah, I also cheer for Michigan. I've got two kids and my wife is due with our first girl this November (hoping against all hope that the baby is born November 5 so I don't miss a game). I work from home as a web developer so my game schedule is pretty wide open every day but Tuesday.

As for video games, I've been playing some sort of video games since I was 4 years old, maybe younger. I grew up on NES, PC, and PlayStation and have been playing the NCAA Football series since 98. I pretty much only play NCAA, NHL, and Madden now on my XBox, and recently picked up an old NES to play Tecmo Super Bowl and Baseball Simulator 1.000.

I'm really excited to be a part of Overdrive. I went back and forth between picking Illinois and Indiana and finally decided I didn't want to follow Ron Zook at Illinois and building Indiana back up would probably be more fun anyway. I can't promise I'm going to stick with Indiana's pistol offense (isn't that what they're switching to this year?) but I'll give it a shot, at least right after the game drops.