1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Welcome our new Florida State Coach!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jan 3, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Welcome our new Florida State Coach!

Well after long deliberation the league as a whole has decided to let newcomer Merih a chance to play as the new Florida State coach.

Lets all welcome him and let him get adjusted to the Tradition 1 system. I have talked to him on the mic several times and explained many rules and game play issues to follow. He has agreed to all and nothing seems to be a problem.

His gamertag is Ambasa10. I asked him to send invites to everyone so please accept. Hellisan please send him a dynasty invite so he can get acclimated with his team.

He said he will have a mic on for the off season so we can all get to know him better.

After this offseason, all train wheels will be off and I will do my best to get revenge on Florida State......I will be out for blood!!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Shafted again..... Good luck

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    welcome to the league merih.!!

y'all gonna scare away noles if you keep this up :(

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Sorry KnighNoles......you were considered but we could only pick one. You biggest plus and strike is that you are in 3 dynasties already. We tried our best to do this fairly.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Welcome to the league

6. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

First off, I just want to say thanks to you guys for letting me join your league. I know it’s a bit weird welcoming in a newcomer, and someone that you all don’t know very well. Hopefully I can get to know you guys and ease myself in nicely around here. If there is something I can do to help ease that process, let me know.

Yes, Tradition Football 1 will be my main gaming priority. Just to rest some peoples concerns about that. I am very excited about taking over for Florida State. From what I hear from my conversations with jms, they seem to be a strong team. Hopefully, I will be the push to take them to the next level.

Although I have a very low post count, I am a very active internet user. Here is some of my work as it pertains to NCAA 10:

Movie Team Dynasty Report

Game recaps, recruiting updates, roster breakdowns; this is all of the stuff that I like to do because it fleshes out my gaming experience even when I'm not on the sticks. I will be updating the "Examine Your Teams Going Forward" thread as soon as I can break down the FSU roster.

If you have any questions for me, ask away. Other than that, it's a pleasure to be with you guys!

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea but isnt the point is to build your reputation in the others for this league or The Deuce? Look at my post, the substance that I have in each and what I contribute to each. So this is a headscratcher for me but noneless..

Wish you the best Merih dont tank my Noles!

8. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Congrats Merih, you'll find this as one of the best leagues around

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Merih = Instant GOD level!

lol haha congrats man, I can tell you'll be a good fit

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Them bastids are borderline GREAT. Kinger left you with platinum.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

welcome to the league man. your 1st task is to lose to miami. even if you get to play the cpu, you must lose. otherwise, i will hate you forever (y)

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah Lynne Handcock is a monster. They have some good players. To me seems like a defensive team primarily.

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fix your damn sig :)

14. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Thanks for the welcomes. It was fun running up and down the roster. Hellisan you are right it is a primarily defensive team. With some strong defensive ends, I can see myself going all in on Tresselball :D

And juggs, I'm definately not going to count my chickens before they hatch. FSU Miami is always going to be a hell of a game. I've never played it against another user so I have that to look forward to as well...depending on the outcome :D

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Welcome to the toughest division in our league. I hope you suck. :)

16. jfosh

jfosh Super

Welcome to the league Merih. Thanks to everyone else that expressed interest.

I think Florida will get the 1st run in with the new FSU coach possibly in this years bowl game.