Welcome Our New Member!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Sep 24, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Randiesel75
    MaslerBoros16
    dakota7
    Big Suge Knight
    blLL flo
    Nautica
    edge7771
    jello1717
    UofCWildcat
    GoGators
    Darkwing

Welcome Darkwing into the SEC East as Tennessee. Darkwing is a former member of the original OFFL so he should fit in well and be able to get acclimated right away. From what I hear from gowazzucougs, he is a very sim guy and is quite good on the sticks. I'm excited to have him join us! I'll let him do the rest of his introduction.

Welcome!

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Welcome

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Welcome aboard.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

My name is Derrick and I'm 22 years old. I currently reside in Montpelier, OH until the end of the year when I will get a place with my girlfriend after she finishes school. Although I've yet to get a career job I'm very happy with my life as I plan on making my girlfriend into my fiancee soon :). As far as my schooling goes, I finished my Bachelor's in Business Administration in May graduating from Trine University. Trine is a small private school in Angola, IN that is a member of the MIAA, the oldest collegiate conference in the nation, and our football team should have won the DIII national title last year if they had a better defense.

A little more about me, I completely regret passing on the opportunity to play football in college. I love playing and watching pretty much every sport except I just can't bring myself to watch women's basketball. I can't live without spending my summer outside so last year I interned at the Princeton Rays, the Rookie affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, as I love being at the ballpark. I also enjoy my watersports at the family's cottage in Coldwater, MI where I can usually be found every Sunday at least.

As for the OFFL, in 2008 I thought I was ready for this type of involved and interactive league, obviously I wasn't. I was 19 and didn't realized I had no time between experiencing college and staying ahead in my studies so about 2 or 3 months in I had to give it up :( Back then I ran with Colorado for the running back duo of Darrell Scott and Rodney Stewart and if any of you here remember me at all my gamertag was either dnixon5 or Trine Thunder..back then. As you can see I never forgot that experience and now that I'm out of college I joined back up here at TSO hoping for the opportunity to get back into this league.

Playing wise I prefer to tote the rock (look at my NFL team). I'm available for users games after work each weekday from about 5pm-midnight EST & on the weekends anytime when I'm around the Xbox. I look forward to some battles with you guys and the challenge I expect in my 1st NCAA premier league. Let's have some fun

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Welcome

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Welcome aboard. I love the avatar pic by the way......whatever happened to the great cartoons we grew up with? Today's kids got some crappy options if I ever seen some.

Anyways, what made you pick the name Darkwing? And if you love the run game so much, why in the world did you take Tennessee???

• Like Like x 1
  7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ahh I do remember Trine Thunder actually, glad to see you back.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Darkwing

Yes cartoons were the shit back in the 90s (y)

As for Darkwing, it's actually my nickname from my dad. He and my family started calling me duck when I was real little because I was always out swimming in the lake. From there it went to Darkwing Duck to Darkwing and I even get called D-Wing sometimes....he likes nicknames lol

I picked UT to hopefully recruit my running game ;) But the real reason is my cousin-in-law was a Tennessee personal trainer for the football team during the Fulmer days and that coach was a cool dude in person so I've liked them ever since

• Like Like x 1
  9. Masler

Masler Moderator

[quote="Darkwing, post: 724476] I also enjoy my watersports at the family's cottage in Coldwater, MI where I can usually be found every Sunday at least.[/quote]

I live about 25 min from Coldwater

10. Darkwing

Get out :cool:...small world

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Welcome to the E man. Glad to have you.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Welcome aboard!

I remember Darkwing Duck =[ That was one of my favorite shows as a kid

13. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Welcome to the E and welcome to the SEC!

14. GoGators

Darkwing
    Now be sure to kick Georgia's ass! They're getting too many damn recruits!!!

JCspartan2
    thanks for adding a new guy to the league who's screen name is at least easy to tag.

• Like Like x 1
  15. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

You can never have too many studs!

16. GoGators

Boy I hope you're talking solely about recruits here!

17. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Welcome! Nice to have ya here.

18. Darkwing

At Georgia I highly doubt that...& yes there will be no love lost between UT and UGA, I can't stand the chihuahuas

• Like Like x 1
  19. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yep Battle Creek...originally from South Haven

20. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Darkwing - Welcome aboard
    Wow, very exciting day for The Experience. Not only do we sign a new coach, but esteemed coach jello1717 returns, as well.

21. GoGators

Yeah, you win some you lose some haha.

22. jello1717

Don't worry. I won't likely be put on your schedule to beat your wildcats down anytime soon.

23. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Wow, I love it. I love the arrogance after a brief hiatus from the coach. But in all honestly, can you dispute it? The Sun Devils are looking pretty tight this season.

24. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

*Bulletin Board Material* :D

25. jello1717

The Devils are looking terrible this year and we definitely won't win our division this year. We were destroyed and embarrassed by the Badgers and we came about 30s away from losing to a B+ Oregon State CPU team. I beat Northwestern because they're the only user team that's even worse than mine.