Welcome our new members

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Nov 9, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Patza has decided to quit due to personal reasons, so Josh Adams (or whatever his new name is) is going to be taking over Virginia Tech. Josh's dad, (sorry I don't know your forum name) will be subbing for smalls with TCU, doing their recruiting, until he is back.

Josh, please read the league rules and if you have any questions, please contact either me or co-commis JMS.

Josh's dad...thank you for being willing to fill in for smalls while his town comes into the 21st century and gets wired for this thing the call the internet.

I'll send the invites tonite. Welcome aboard

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Wait we have a Dad now?

Welcome boys!

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Helli is a dad...

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah...I was as surprised as you were when he told me. But the guy is already in a few leagues here, so what the hell

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I don't technically live in a town. But I was able to talk my way into having the Internet guys run fiber optic from the hub to the house instead of a copper line. Also getting fiber optic modem for free. So f you, you damn new York bastards

6. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Don't they have 4G wireless that you can buy at Sprint? Anybody know the speeds of those things?

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

haha, thanks guys...

Gyrene is prounounced (Ji-reen)...had that name since I was owning people on SOCOM 2...haha

Glad to be here fellas

8. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Welcome G!

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Probably my favorite non sports game of all time. I used to just RAAAAAAAAPE.

To this day the only game I've ever played where the camo unis actually worked, and depending on what you were wearing and how well you knew the map you could kill a few people in a round and never have anybody see you.

10. Gyrene76

my favorite online game!

When I quit finally my stat page had me at 463 hours or something. I was ranked in the top 300 (remember allthe stupid rank up rooms though).

Anyways, ran a clan called Kotton Mouth Krew. Our sniper was from S.C., and 3 guys were from Calgary, Canada.

I have a lot of memories from that game, really like the guys man. Less tension in ncaa because you were on a team rather than against each other, lol

11. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

You guys playing Black Ops yet?

12. Gyrene76

wife's at the store getting it now :)