Welcome our new members

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

2. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

Glad to be aboard! got some real recruiting to do with the Bulls (21 scholarships)

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

welcome to the league bro....enjoy!

5. FCCarsenal

FCCarsenal Walk On

Welcome!

6. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

I'm seeing how it works. But I am confused a little because I have counted only 68 players on my roster and 20 seniors. But yet I only have 21 scholarships. Should i not have 22? Probably just counting wrong. Dope!

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

This may mean that transfer student is built into the rosters , yet you cannot see him. I want to think a guy from the U tran to USF, but I am an old man and my memory is iffy. I would be 99% sure that is the cause.

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

Welcome to the victor!!

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Guys welcome our newest member hornfaninbama , he will be taking over Pitt

10. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

Welcome!

11. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

Welcome

12. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Pittsburgh, PA- After incredibly short tenures from their previous 2 coaches the Panthers have hired their 3rd coach since the end of the 2011 season. T-Dawg Jenkins is making the huge leap from DIII Alaska-Fairbanks.
    "I want to return the Panthers to the glory days of the late 70's and early 80's when Jackie Sherrill, Tony Dorsett, and Dan Marino led this team to national title contention." Coach Jenkins has spent 52 years with the Fighting Inuit and will bring his hard hitting old school offense to Pitt. "We are more modern than we get credit for. It's not 3 yards and a cloud of dust. We run a pistol based offense that I call the Revolver. It's slow to fire and reload, but it's powerful."
    Coach Chryst was run out of town for saying he hates the Steelers, and the Packers are a better franchise. And that Pittsburgh pirogues and iron city beer are inferior to Wisconsin cheddar and Miller beer. Hopefully Jenkins will be more in-tune with the culture of the steel city than his predecessors.
    "Pittsburgh is a blue collar town and we want to reflect that in our team. Our players will work hard on the field and in the classroom, and bring a solid work ethic that will make all Pitt fans proud. We will have a physical offense that will move the ball downfield on the shoulders of our offensive line, and talented running backs. And our defense will be vicious and opportunistic and in this town that's something to be proud of."

• Like Like x 1
  13. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

Nice write up! It felt like I was reading the websites actual press release on a new coach. Cheers to us newbies!