Archived Welcome Our Newest Member

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 26, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Smace767

I'll let him introduce himself. Just wanted to put this post up to ensure you guys we've found our 12th member.​

Smace, welcome to Chaos! And I'll get your team up in the Draft Results thread shortly.​

2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Hey fellas,
    Thanks for letting me have the chance to compete with you guys.

About me:
    Older fella been gaming since atari. Born in Oklahoma, raised in Ct during school year and NJ and North Carolina (Wilmington) in the summers. Retired from the Army in Dec. The Va pays me well enough to Pay my bills save some, and sit home and go to school full time. I should have My BS in Information Tech by next summer. First Ncaa game was 98 on PC and since then, had every NCAA edition but 03, and 08. But it been since Ncaa 09 that i really was able to commit lots of time to my Dynasties.

Ive avg about 30 OD season a year since NCAA 09. I am in the process of a divorce and been separated since summer 08 so i have had all the time i need to always get my game and my summaries done ASAP. The Separation is what got me back into gaming as it was a good diversion from spending money. That first Two weeks single, i spent like 1000 dollars and i said, i need a hobby a little less expensive. Ncaa OD"s have been that hobby for me. My girlfriend knows that a user game appointments are part of who i am.

My original teams i followed was Michigan and Anthony Carter and Oklahoma. The Army has moved me around and I moved to some places that i had always respected their programs prior to actually living there. Colorado and Washington in the 90's and LSU as well. Its funny cause I followed LSU way back, but when i finally lived in Louisiana, LSU was unranked the entire three plus years i lived their. So its crazy to hear guys saying LSU is an elite, 6 star school.

I been a Tradition member and a donating / foundation member since May of 09. Was in the Cream of the Cream and Was able to win a few SEC titles. I do remember that after winning the SEC that first season, i was felling pretty good about my self, and Drunksoldiers Clemson squad Beat me in the Sugar bowl. Do to Casualty Notification and JRTC OC duties i had to leave the Cream after 4 seasons and duty and retirement kept me out last year, do to not being able to commit to the time and effort it takes to be a good contributing Tradition member. I am on the waiting list to get back in there as well.

My football philosophy; Balanced attack from multiple formations. In NCAA 11 my primary playbooks were Mich St, Uconn, Wisconsin and Tulane/Syracuse in that order depending on personnel.
    I plan on starting as an OC at Colorado. I really wanted to be a DC but with the state of that team i think i need to fix the O and hope the 110 rated defense from last year has improved. Oklahoma will be my Alma Mater and i think i will only consider leaving Colorado for a very short list of positions(6) and schools(3).

I will be getting a Hauppauge I also plan on getting a NAS and setting that up with some shared network space for the fellas.

Likes: Dallas Cowboys, NY Knicks, NY Mets, 2Pac, Biggie, European 4 door sedans, long legs and little shorts, Long Island Tea, Belgium Budweiser, German / European night clubs, TDY duty, Jennifer Lopez.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Welcome

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

welcome and their is a storm brewing in September.....

OU @ FSU

5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

You right homeboy. Not just a storm, a Severe thunderstorm, supercell, F5 type. Get your flashlights, batteries and bottled water and seek shelter.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Why in the world did I use "their" instead of "there". Lol prob cause it was late smh

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Welcome aboard smace! I'm sure you'll have a chance to act some revenge here in Chaos

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Welcome Fam

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My computer's spellcheck actually changes my 'their' and 'there' most of the time. I've given up on it. Very difficult to master the English language in a forum when your computer is dumb as shit;)

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

As a college professor professor the only time i check their or there, or your, you are, or you're, or meet or met is when i grade papers or when i'am writing myself lol....

On the net, i really don't care lol..

• Like Like x 1