Welcome TEClemson53 to the dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Dec 29, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    My apologies for not posting this yesterday. TEClemson53 will be taking over Clemson. I'll let him give us a little info about himself if he wants but I just wanted to give him the official welcome.

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

my names Trey, just call me that. I live in Cornelius, NC (basically Charlotte). 23 years old, I work as a dispatcher for a freight broker. I also race a Legends car in spare time, not a lot recently just do to funding. I play the hell out of NCAA every year, mainly sports games, Madden & NBA are about the only other ones I play, COD also. Got engaged back in August, wedding is next September (I know, who the hell schedules a wedding during football season). I'm the biggest Clemson fan you will ever meet in your life, I promise. I follow Clemson football & basketball as far as I can, paid memberships to recruiting insiders etc etc, just in depth as I can get. I don't miss a game, rather it be on tv or in attendance. Usually people will make jokes about Clemson, it doesn't bother me, I know they recruit some of the best talent year after year and don't ever perform. Overrated etc etc, it doesn't effect me anymore, any Clemson fan realizes it anymore. I love college football, I'll watch just about anyone play. I'm also a fan of the Carolina Panthers (lol) and Charlotte Bobcats (lol)...anything else, just ask.

Thanks for the opportunity HotRod

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

some call him trey, we call him white trey :)

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Welcome aboard. I'll enjoy talking smack about how ridiculous Clemson is, both in the game and in real life, as I'm sure Riptides and HotRod will, too (they being UGA fans and all). I'll just enjoy it from the standpoint of having made many a trip to that small town (wife grew up there). Played Clemson a couple seasons ago in the ACC Championship. Let's see if you can get them back to that status.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hi welcome....Im the best here, ask BDSDigital/Caster/Brian/ who the fuck knows what they call him now.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

that's funny, me and BDSDigital were just pming each other about our other dynasty and he told me you were the best player he's ever faced. I beat him in our only match up so far but I'm Clemson over there too and he is Georgia Tech running that crazy offense, he's about to get me back here in a week or so.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Sheeez Castor....thanks for the kind words....But im really not that good. Look forward to playin ya.

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

they weren't that kind bruh....:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

nikpin 1 1ke 0

We should play again considering we have the two worst teams in the 4H.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

True statement....Next season Ill come to Oxford to start things off.