1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Welcome the new Gonzaga Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Welcome the new Gonzaga Owner

The Shrike will be taking over the Gonzaga Bulldogs from AG. AG has been looking to cut down for a while now, but waited until we found a good owner for the team.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Glad to see my team went to a good guy. Hope the rest of the season goes well for you. I hope I didn't botch your recruiting class too badly.

Good luck,

AG

3. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Thanks for the warm welcome

Glad to be taking over the Zags! I grew up in MT and have followed their basketball team for years. As far as the recruiting goes, this year's class is nothing to get excited about, but I guess that is to be expected with a new program.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The one-star prestige doesn't make for many choices, but some of the higher rated guys should come around in the off-season. You have some good pitches, though. I chose that as my number one option.

Good Luck,

AG