1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Welcome themidnightrider13 -- "I should say it..."

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by themidnightrider13, Dec 15, 2010.

1. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

"...Hello everybody" :)
    If you don't know your Xmas Vacation qoutes...then shame on you. :confused: But for those of you that do...right on brothers. :D Anyways glad to be part of the league. Have one other league that I'm in that I really like, but as you know when you have 12 man user leagues they can sometime advance very slowly because of user vs user game scheduling. So I thought I would join one more to help get my pigskin fix on. I am originally from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. I am a diehard fan of all my hometown teams. But, for some reason...I imagine it was all the success the canes always had, that I never developed a dislike for the gators or noles. I love all my sunshine state teams...except the Magic. Went to college in New Hamnpshire and I currently live in Charlotte, NC with my wife and son as we expect our 2nd kid around the 4th of July. (which means I can't go to the Pepsi 400 in Daytona for the 1st time in my life :( I'm 34 and and I work from my home office, so I am often available. Will be taking the family on a short XMAS trip up into the Appalachain Mountains near Boone (home of App State...hahahaha sorry Richuation;)) for a short vaycay. Will be gone Friday the 17th till Sunday the 20th.

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

haha... nice on the App State... still stings...

I work at home too man... isn't it grand?

Glad to have you... and you will see that we advance fairly quickly here...

What other league are you in? a TF league?

3. themidnightrider13

It's called ATD, I hooked up with these guys on opsoprts. The core has been together for years and years. I've been with them since '10 and counting '11, I've played about 8 seasons with these guys. Good dudes. We run our own forum from a freebie host.
    http://bcschampions.freeforums.org/ucp.php?mode=login

4. tooofick

tooofick Walk On

What?! How can you hate on the Magic?! C'mmmmmmmoooonnn,mmmaannnn

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Magic was only awesome when they had Shaq and Penny

6. tooofick

tooofick Walk On

Now we have Jason Richardson, Turk is back too, and Agent 0..LOOK OUT!

7. themidnightrider13

I hate the Van Gundy's....and The Magic Have taken alot of shots at Riley and the Heat in general.