Welcome to 1st and 10

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by dablakpope, Aug 24, 2015.

1. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Welcome to 1st an 10 Sim Madden league. We are a league of mature adults who all share the common thread of loving to play Madden on line in a realistic manner as close to real life as possible. This is our 1st year in existence but that doesn't mean we lack experience of playing true Sim Madden style ball. This league a core of about 28 guys with tenured sim experience. Some of us have played against each other for 3-5 years.

In this league, we hold fair sim play(no cheese play) and respect to your opponent in very high regard. This is a league that governs with a fair but forceful adherence to the rules set before the entire league.

To be a member an account on TSO, twitch and groupme is mandatory. Our main scheduling platform is on TSO but groupme has proven effective as well. When the week advances, you must post in the scheduling section of the forum. When I say post, I don't mean say hi. Give the week and teams name in the title. Also give a time and date that you would be available. You also must tag your opponent. This will give them an alert to your post. Most importantly, try to be as flexible as possible. Below I will give an example of what a game post should look like.

Title: Week 1 Texans @ Cowboys
    Body: Hey, I'm available 6-11 pm est on Mon, Tues and 3-9 pm est. What does your availability look like? (You can tag your opponent by simply pressing @ and begin typing their TSO id)

I can play at 7 pm est on Tuesday.

Notice the reply did not say nothing about round about or possibly. Things come up from time to time. Please make a conscious effort to notify your opponent of any changes. Your opponents time is just as valuable as yours please respect that. Posting is the scheduling section is very important, especially because the commishes now have the ability to sim a win to a specific team.

As far as our 1st and 10 groupme, THE POSTING OF ANY AND ALL GIFS AND IMAGES IS PROHITBITED. 1ST offense, 2 offensive and 2 defensive starters will not be allowed to play for one game, 2nd Offense will cause you to be terminated from 1st and 10. The purpose of this is to keep anyone from being offended or fired (if using groupme at work).

Advance Schedule
    We are on a 72 hour (3 day) advance schedule. Because of various holidays, this will be adjusted from time to time. This will allow us to get 4-5 seasons in during this release. This is another reason that posting your schedule and playing your games in a timely manner is so important

Gameplay
    Gameplay is very important. Each player must mix up their offensive and defensive playcalling. Running a core 4 or 5 plays that are the same but in different formations or 5 money plays but rotating them doesn't count for mixing up your play calling. Make as much usage of your playbook as possible. Also, everyone please be familiar with the rules. "I didn't know" is not a good answer.

Trading
    When trades have been agreed upon they must be approved by 2 of the 3 commishes. They proposed trade must be posted in the Team Management section of the forum. Trade should include players current contract, number of years remaining on current contract, age and cap hit(amount of Signing bonus remaining on contract). Below is an example of what a trade proposal should look like:

Title: Texans and Cowboys reach deal (doesn't have to say that exactly)

Texans send

RE J. Watt 99 ovr, 27 years old, 5 year/ 100 mil/ 20 sign bonus, 4 years remaining, 16 mil cap hit

Cowboys send

CB O. Scandrick, 82 ovr 29 years old, 2 yr/ 16 mil/ 6 mil sign bonus, 2 years remaining, 6 mil cap hit
    2016 1st round
    2016 2nd round pick

Texans agree

Cowboys will then have to reply that they agree and once there are 2 approval votes the trade can be processed on the CFM

Everyone please acknowledge below by replying that you have read and understand this message to 1st and 10.

Mugga MrWitness36 heathhdakota7thafuture3886ThaBayouChefklaximiliancry_havocwSeals9capp34CaptMoeBingTownindependent739Gene RobinsonKonvict27NasirTriple111'sJeffrey HartleASinghal31coltronsaucecoachmimzDarkKnight89Jai ChildsJSimmsStudley2011mickey13Julius YounglboogieMogriffjr
    Aaron (AG)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nasir

Nasir Walk On

Read and understand! Thanks as always (Packers)

• Like Like x 2
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

cool wit me :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  5. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

Good to go.

• Like Like x 2
  6. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Sir yes sir.

• Like Like x 3
  7. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

Duly noted

• Like Like x 3
  8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

• Like Like x 1
  9. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I thought about posting a gif here, but decided otherwise. ;) The 9ers have read and understood.

• Like Like x 3
  10. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Read and understood

• Like Like x 2
  11. Triple111's

Triple111's Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Read and understood.

• Like Like x 2
  13. wSeals9

wSeals9 TFS Serie A: Atl├ętico Mineiro

Read & Understood.

• Like Like x 1
  14. heathh

heathh Walk On

Read and understood boss

15. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

Yep

• Like Like x 1
  16. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Read and agreed.

But am I the only one questioning this statement, "We are on a 36 hour (3 day) advance schedule." .....

• Like Like x 1
  17. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Good one ThaBayouChef lmao!

18. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Figured yall were just seeing if people were really reading it. Haha...I was!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aaron (AG)

Aaron (AG) Walk On

Agreed and ready to play. Grabbing my game in less than 90 minutes

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  20. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Agree and understood. Raiders are ready to dance.

• Like Like x 1
  21. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Read and understood!!!
    Let's roll!!!

• Like Like x 1
  22. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

understood

• Like Like x 1
  23. coachmimz

coachmimz Walk On

All in baby! Read and understood

• Like Like x 1
  24. Lilsleepy

Lilsleepy Walk On

Agreed and ready to play. "Men of Steel" is ready.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Jai Childs

Jai Childs Walk On

Ive read and agree

• Like Like x 1