Welcome to Bowl Week! UW is your national champion

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

In a weird twist of time and space the BCS game has been played before any of the other bowls!

Washington outlasts a tough TCU team (especially on defense) 31-14. Greg Baker was fleeced for a couple of interceptions but also kept the chains moving when we had no ground options to speak of. FB Carl Butler was the unexpected star as he ran for one score and caught two passes, each of which also broke the plane for scores.

Good season that was all about toughness and perseverance by a team that was severely tested on the injury and depth fronts.

----------------------------------------

Somebody please post the weekly update for bowl games when the EA servers stop taking a shit? Thanks.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Fuck cant we get someone else to step up and win a BCS Title besides the CPU??? 8 Seasons and 4 titles for MO and 2 for Hellisan.

Congrats is due though you beat the mighty UCLA Monsters and took care of Stanford. Always hard to win that elusive title.....I am still waiting since like season 3 or 4 in NCAA 2009 :(

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks man we obviously had some things go our way this year despite always whining about the injuries.

That crazy ending against HR... Without that, obviously I wouldn't have been in the bowl game. The Stanford thing... I always come out with a decent game plan against him, it's the fucking disconnects and restarts where I immediately go down by 2 scores (intead of up by 2-3) that are killing me. But we have that problem somewhat resolved with new rules.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I forgot about that Hotrod game....the NCAA gods were wearing Husky Jerseys that game!

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Absolutely... Not afraid to admit that. BTW... This is the first season I've gone undefeated, I had one loss when we beat Michigan State to get our first one.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

They wore purple twice this season...they must really like the huskies.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

They wear purple a LOT... is what the haters say :)

[​IMG]