Welcome to Premier Status - It's Official!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Welcome to Premier Status - It's Official!

With our donations to Tradition Football we are now officially the Premier Madden League here at TF. I'm sure RynoAid or somebody else will post details soon, but our league is officially Premier.

If you paid dues, you will be granted the appropriate Premier Level Access accross the TF landscape. The following list are owners who donated, and their appropriate subscription levels.

1) Vishal: lifetime
    2) Hurricane Warning: lifetime
    3) Cimmy: lifetime
    4) Emmdotfrisk: lifetime
    5) TRudethaDude: lifetime
    6) Bruce80: lifetime
    7) Santsdave: lifetime
    8) Bamagrad: annual
    9) Joseph: annual
    10) Shuffman: annual
    11) Jeremy: annual
    12) StevenRhysCann: annual
    13) Bluebean: annual
    14) Savaunte: annual
    15) Mustang: annual
    16) PBates: annual
    17) Chrisdstan: annual
    18) CoachGaddy: annual
    19) Moogle: annual
    20) Tankwillis: annual
    21) Weblink: annual
    22) Jethro: annual
    23) Sammymitchell: annual
    24) Nate: commish exempted
    25) Sdunlap: commish exempted
    26) Claven: commish exempted

I would also like to sincerly thank the following owners for their contributions to the OMFL Trust Fund. The money will be used to buy trophies, design apparell, create fantasy football leagues, upgrade our league content, and most importantly to help people financially should they need it. The following owners have currently donated to the OMFL Trust Fund.

-Nate
    -Claven
    -Jeremy
    -Sammy
    -Webllink
    -Dunlap
    -Shuffman
    -Vishal
    -Bluebean
    -Tankwillis

We are always taking donations, and I will keep the donation link up for you to use should you desire. Remember, all the donations go straight towards improving this league.

If you were not able to come up with the league dues, you will still be able to be an owner in this league once we go premier. However, you will not have access to the premier level content like the rest of us do. If you decide in the future that you want to activate a premier subscription then you need to deal directly with TF.

All new owner to our league from this point on will now have to be premier members before they are accepted into our league.

Thanks so much to everybody for making this league the best Madden League out there, and I'm glad you all can be along for this exciting ride as we move forward.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

great job guys. We were able to raise enough money to carry about 5 owners who needed help and give us money to buy some extras as prizes for certain things. This is a good thing for the OMFL.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Yay OMFLers!!!! Mine isnt in there yet but it is coming shortly...

To the board... I see that new members will have to be "premiere" status before being accepted into the league... that worries me when it comes to recruiting new members. Alot of ppl would rather go to the free trashy one down the street than come here and pay... Just food for thought...

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ox,

We expect our user base to be solid enough where this won't be an issue. Also, with the base of premier owners TF has and will continue to develop as the big summer rush hits, we don't forsee this being an issue. We have also made some arrangements with Ryno and the TF staff to help us out should this occur, but again we don't expect that to be an issue.

But yes, all 'new' owners to the league will have to be premier before they are accepted. This does not affect anybody currently in the league.

5. natedawg212000

Ya we've talked about all these issues, and I feel it will actually be better. If we get a owner who we think is a good fit all he has to do is pay and we can move on. It's a lil different set up than most leagues but it's a good thing.

6. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

This is awesome! just when you think the OMFL cant get any better, BAM! we are premier baby!

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    hey guys, quick question...as I want to join as premier and continue in OMFL, I was wondering what is the process I go through...and I wouldn't have the extra money prolly for another week..

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I just paid for my yearly premier membership this morning (y)

9. natedawg212000

there are 2 things. If you pay the $50 membership then you pay directly to TF and let them know. If you pay $12 it goes to us. Also, we collect extra for league trophies and give aways, and that too can be paid straight to us.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just a quick clarification....all premier subscriptions actually need to be paid to TF directly now, whether its annual or yearly.

All donations to the OMFL fund need to go straight to us.

I think this will streamline it more now, and I think its what Ryno wants.

11. natedawg212000

wait, I thought we paid per year for the league as a whole for the year?

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

We did. Those names I didn't give to Ryno as donors will still be able to be in this league, they just won't be able to access premier features like rankings or be able to post on the main site. That requires a premier subscription.

If people who weren't able to donate yet would like that subscription and the features that come with it, they need to pay TF directly.

Those people who are happy with their current set-up but would like to donate just to the OMFL fund can do so as well.

Hope that clears it up.

13. natedawg212000

it does but its not what i thought we agreed too

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Every coach that starts in your league on day 1 of 2011 will be premier status based on the league donation you supplied regardless of whether they actually donated or not.

15. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well there ya go!

16. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Congrats OMFL. Its great to see you have a Madden League with so many dedicated members to make it 1 of the best(if not the best)Madden leagues on the internet.

17. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Khaalis nice to see you stop by. I know you have a PS3! Get in here!

18. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Awesome site and awesome league!