Welcome To Week 12!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFace907, Feb 13, 2011.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

@Dean Evans when are you available to play. I work 2nds and dont' get home till midnight usually, if you wanna send me your cell # I can text you if I am able to get out sooner.

3. Craig Bo

Craig Bo Walk On

Iowa is playing tOSU.

4. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

I work 3rds. I can play between 7:30 a.m. est until 9 a.m. and after 3 or so if necessary. I can set it up so we can play Tuesday morning or afternoon. I have some business to handle today and will have my sleep schedule already messed up. Tell me a time for Tuesday and we will make it happen mane.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Tuesday morning would be fine, what time? 9am works best for me if that is ok

6. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

sounds good, I have to be in court at 11 a.m. could you do 8 or 8:30 I would appreciate it if so. Got served about an hour ago, nothing bad just a witness thing.

7. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

hey guys...ive been called out of town for work..I will be gone 2 weeks minimum with no xbox internet connection...just the laptop by the pool from time to time...if u need to replace me let me no...otherwise set me to auto til i return.....

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

What's up with this realitys proof guy has he even gotten any games in. You should see about grabbing some guys from overdrive to replace some dead weight

9. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Yeah he's played. Only simmed over him once and he's been with us for what would equal a full season now.

10. Craig Bo

Craig Bo Walk On

Ill be getting my game in right after work

11. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I'll be knocking mine out around 8.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

ok, I just don't see it because I'm usually one of the first one's to play and don't really pay much attention except to the number of people ready. He should probably contribute more one the boards so people don't think he's a ghost like I did

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

YES!!! lets get this advanced tonight then since there are only a few games to be played. If you have to work tonight justin you can transfer the file to me and I can advance it when everyone is done.

14. Craig Bo

Craig Bo Walk On

Done. Fucking Minnesota wouldnt go away. They recovered 2 onsides

15. Craig Bo

Craig Bo Walk On

What up with the advance?

16. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I asked him last night on xbox, and he said, "im bout to say screw it and advance tonightl only 4 games played"

Only 4 games have been played, but the only games left are his game vs. PSU and I Peench's game. I think the scheduled advanced was for Friday at noon, so hopefully we can get it advanced today.