Welcome TRudethaDude to the Titans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Welcome TRudethaDude to the Titans

TRudethaDude will be joining us as the Titans. Welcome aboard!

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i sent two guys from my league your way, just giving you the heads up.

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Hello Mega,

I can say I actually feel lucky to be accepted into this "league". Seems like you guys are way past a usual league (hence the quotes). Im 32, life long Oilers/Titans fan. Live in San Jose, CA for my first 32 years here. Just to make sure adhere and understand league policies and procedures correctly I will NOT be trading with Scarface lol. Other than that feel free with all offers. I work for Comcast out here and play 99% sports games with Madden and College taking most of my time. Occasionally I still hop on old faithful SOCOM. Look forward to the countless seasons and great games I'm sure we will wind up playing in. Peace

4. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Welcome aboard pal and glad to have you. We also have special requests for newbies so will let you know what our needs are..

5. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Being a Member of the Rules Committee for about 15-20 seasons now, I 1st Welcome you aboard, we're glad to have you, and 2nd...Not Trading with Scar get's a Thumbs Up from me!!! That's Rule #1, and you're already paying attention.

Good Luck with everything, I'm a HUGE Penn State Fan, so you take care of Kerry Collins over there...LOL...I'm sure VY will be starting.

If you need anything, and can't get a hold of Mags, hit me up.

6. bambam

bambam Walk On

Welcome to the AFC South. The land of the Winners. Well, that is for the Colts...lol. I will say you are right on with the "lucky comment". I for one was lucky to get in about 18-19 seasons ago....OMG, have I been fucking with this game that long? I was in a few leagues here and there, which some were good and some werent. Let me say, once I got in MEGA there is NO COMPARISON. Alot of credit goes to Mags for this great league. But, he would be the first to say that owners are what made this league. Once your in long enough you will realize alot of things about everyone in MEGA. Yes we are here to play Madden, but we have all established some great friends around the US (sometimes world).

I would bet you never seen a league with its own radio show. Well, MEGA was one of kind. Started the trend with the MEGA Radio hosted by Stykman. You talk about some fun...holy shit! There were some great moments that left alot of listeners in tears (Millertime moment will never be forgotten by me). Anyway, sorry for rambling. Good luck and rule #2 is never beat the Colts. I am sure that is somewhere in the rules page.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I learned a long time ago that you never break rule #1. #2 might have to suffer because of that! hah. Right on guys thanks for the welcoming and I'm pretty pumped up over here waiting on this to all shake out. Oh yeah I live with my girl, have two dogs, and no kids presently.

8. bambam

bambam Walk On

Does anyone want to set odds on when his girl get pregnant? LOL! When you join MEGA, there is something in the water...trust me! I am sure this league has enough kids to fill a Boeing 747.

9. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

True that Bambam!!