Announcement Welcome!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, May 23, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Welcome BRUCE80. I'm pretty sure that you were in the E for a little while in a previous release but I don't think we've played. Welcome back!

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Maryland is also available.

I am moving this weekend and will be without gaming internet until early July. I think I mentioned it to you a while back. I will still check forums periodically and try to talk my way into a spot for '14.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I was in the E the very first NCAA release on Tradition and played I think four seasons.

Thanks Jello for the welcome and I am looking forward to playing NCAA again.

After looking over the teams it looks like the Terps are my destination.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Will you be back before the release of NCAA (July 9th)? If not, I can't guarantee a slot. Also you really need to sell me on why you should be in 14. I understand the move has been a busy time don't get me wrong there but I don't want people on autopilot to start NCAA. This league (hell all of TSO) is going to be hopping on the 9th.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am looking to have internet at my new place July 1st. As to why I should be in the league, I am the last man standing it seems as I played in T3 and LV until they died out and I have played the E and TLY until I couldn't anymore. My content is up there at the start of the cycle, but I too slacked toward the end. Not sure why, gonna blame it on just being mentally exhausted the past couple months, but I still get my games in 99% of the time. I think the "laziness" is contagious when it comes to content and I too got it this time around. I am a teacher so I will have nothing to do for the first month and a half of the release. So I can hopefully create some good content that will give me momentum to continue far into the cycle.

I will still be able to check the forums periodically while I am on my hiatus, so just keep me posted. Thanks again for at least the opportunity to play in the E this cycle. It tended to be very entertaining with some of the constructive conversations that go on here....

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Welcome to the show BRUCE80. Take UMD if they are open, we want a shot of bringing the conference title back to the south.

8. jello1717

You have a weird idea of "the south."

9. BRUCE80

I have the new Hauppage Dvr 2 hooked up to stream games and create highlights soon...if that interests people anyway.

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Welcome man (even though I've tapped out for NCAA this release). How do you like the Happauge? I have the first iteration of it as well as a roxio. I currently use the Roxio but preferred the HD PVR

11. BRUCE80

I like it better then the original version due to the wires, the first one only had those super thick composite set...the pvr 2 is hdmi based and is in full 1080p with no delay...

It makes for a cleaner set up and use of the hdmi along with optical audio is so nice. I just bought and hdmi switch so I can run the Xbox and ps3 into it at one time.

The new software that comes with it for streaming and video editing is so easy to use and make highlight cut ups with...

I love it.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah Roxio is just a pain at times. I have yet to stream because my upload speed is slower than a snail (I'm working on this with my dad but its like talking to a brick wall). I wanna do a bunch of cool stuff but its hard with shirty internet.

13. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

ya felt weird saying it but that's were all us acc guys were put.

14. jello1717

Ahhhhh. I wasn't even think of Big XII-South. I only thought of geography.

Major brain fart there.

15. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

It happens buddy.