Well Boys....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by 1ke, Sep 9, 2011.

1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

:(

It just isnt worth it, and I cant justify it anymore. Im sorry, but I have to drop. Im trading this POS game in. My heart just is not into playing a game that just wont work. Ill finish the season, but after that, im gonna walk away. The patch FINALLY was released, but it hasnt fixed any of the problems that killed the ODs. If I wanted to sim games I would play against the cpu, but to play every game and have my bowl simmed each season doesnt sound like a fun prospect. Knowing these things werent fixed by now, makes playing our OD games nothing but a burden. And playing fucking video games, albeit with a great group of guys should never feel like a burden. Its about to hit fall, and with Madden being decent, 2 soccer games, and multiple shooters coming out, I can easily find time to spend playing games that entertain and work properly. Ive never dropped from a league before, so its been a stuggle to do this, but I wont bring anything positive to the OD just by staying in.

Keep up the good fight boys, you are much stronger than me!

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well. Awesome.

I hate EA right now.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry to hear about this. I can understand not wanting to play this game. I may not be far behind on trading this game in, depending on what I can get in return.

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Brave - you're the commish. You go down with the sinking ship motherfucker.

1ke - pretty good assessment of the situation. At this point, Im not quite sure why anyone is still in the league. Well, anyone besides Perry - he's just a dumb fuck.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

This dumb fuck has a vacant Buccaneers team for you in my Madden league sir...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Beazus Christ

ok so youre kinda awesome too

• Like Like x 2
  7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah it's hard to be mad 1ke I know exactly what you're saying and NBA 2k12 comes out in a month so that might be the end of the road for me. We shall see. I'll probably keep NCAA and just ride it out but if things get worse or stay the same I just might cut my losses. I can guarantee that next year purchasing this title will not be an automatic like it has been the last 10-12 years. If anything I might just wait a month or two, read the forums and get it used. Everyone else can be the beta testers.

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Damn Ike, I hate to see ya go.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ya I'm not trading it in for a while but if the game is not fixed by 11.11.11 I will be done with NCAA for the year (and maybe next several years).

Date is not random btw, next game I have on pre-order is Elder Scrolls - Skyrim.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Trust me guys, it wasnt a decision I took lightly. My plan was to wait for the patch, switch teams and have at it like normal. Well, one small problem.....Lol

I got Madden sort of against my will, but Madden turned out to be a better game and I havent said that in about 6 years. So Papa Perry, Im ready.

To the everybody, youve been great, Brave as commish has been top notch. Im sure I will see all of you in the cyber world in the future. Just really sucks that there is such EXTRAORDINARY circumstances this year that nobody ever could have accounted for ya know.

11. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Yea Skyrim looks sick

12. Beazus Christ

I preordered Skyrim as well...

Too bad I get married on 11/12...

Fuck

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Big Sexy is gettin hitched? Ladies all over the nation are in mourning.

Congrats man!

14. Beazus Christ

A joyous occasion or a death sentence? You be the judge...

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Death sentence. Followed by years and years of appeals, politicians to scared to pull the trigger just waiting for it to be over. But atleast you don't have to worry about how you're going to get this chick to leave now that your done with her.

16. Beazus Christ

^^^^^^^^^^^
    truth.com