We'll have a podcast up today

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

We'll have a podcast up today

Just wanted to let everyone know that are fans of the OMFL Weekly Podcast that, although the professionalism will be gone (Big D, aka Dunlap, is out for a bit doing some RL sports coverage), I will be hosting the podcast with a guest host. You'll find out who it is if you tune into Mumble today during the show.

Also, FYI: we haven't mentioned it in our podcasts, but if you have any complaints/kudos/ideas for segments in the podcast, we do have an email address:

omflweekinreview@hotmail.com

Please hop onto mumble today if you want to just sit back and listen to the show. We don't mind having a live audience. At least, I don't.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

whens the show? mumble isnt working for me and cimmy.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll have to check Mumble then. I'll have it up in a bit.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

winvuas man i am sorry. todays been a rough day. just a lot going on around my home and i wasn't able to get on today. got news on my son and just dealing with that and other things.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate, don't worry too much about it. I'm finding out that my entire abilities on offense are nonexistent according to my offensive consultant. So I've been trying to practice a new playbook, new ways to run/pass, and overall just generally making myself angry.