Well kids, it's been real

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by HoosierHoo, Aug 3, 2009.

1. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Well kids, it's been real

I'm hanging it up. We're seven games into the season, and I have yet to even remotely have fun with the game. This despite four very close user games, that last year would have been a ton of fun for me.

I knew I was playing JR tonight, and I couldn't even BEAR the thought of turning the XBOX on for a practice game to try to get ready. I just can't stand the game.

So anyway, enjoy it. Sorry, I shouldn't have even started the season with you, but I loved the league so much that I wanted to give it a shot.

p.s. I'm setting the over/under for national championships won by OM in this version of the game at 7.

p.p.s. In grand TT2 tradition, I leave you with this..."FUCK YOU KHAALIS!!!!!!!" (I'm paraphrasing but surely the original members remember the orginal K State's dramatic exit).

Thanks for the great times guys.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

That sucks Hoosier can't you finish up the season as were already half way there?

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

LOL. Classic. Come on Hoosier you can't quit. Will you be back next year?

4. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Sorry to see you leave, thanks for that classic battle in the Swamp.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Damn man.... if i knew this would have been the result i would have lost to keep you around... great game man, i hope it wasnt anythin i did to make you leave...

hopefully you reconsider......

sidenote: if Hoosier doesnt reconsider i dont think anyone else should get to use Florida.... just my two cents...

6. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

nooooo bastard!! The guy beats my ass down in yet another User loss for PSU and then quits.... damn!!!!!!!

7. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I agree.