Well, that's a wrap

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Baron, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Jul 5, 2011
    Pushing for Paydirt

Two hours before advance, and not one game has been played. I'd scheduled a game with Irish but he didn't respond to my texts and hasn't hopped on, 15 minutes past our agreed upon game time. The other user game wasn't even scheduled in the scheduling thread.

But at this point, I don't blame anyone. This is on me as the commish for that damned restart and not policing content or gameplay better. I apologize to you guys and can assure you I'll be staying out of leadership roles on TSO in the future. Not saying that as a woo-is-me thing but I'm just a follower, not a leader.

The file will be closed out tomorrow (Thursday) at 10 p.m. EST in case any of you, for whatever reason, want to save the game file and do with it what you will.

Again my apologies, but I'm done.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Apr 14, 2010
    You tried man. NCAA has been dying for a long time on this site.
  3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Oct 21, 2009
    That's a shame. I've always loved NCAA, and college football in general more than the pro game. There's something about the college game that the NFL can't manufacture. Maybe it's the pageantry, or the rivalries, or the passion the players have for the uniform instead of the paycheck. I don't know for sure what it is, but without a new NCAA next season it's going to be a little depressing.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    It was fun while it lasted. See you guys around the site since there wont be another nCAA