well....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by NYJuggalo45, Apr 9, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well....

for those of us not on last night....who won dammit?

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

We both lost. EA won.

We tried 3 times last night got as far as 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter once.

I think the other two games got to some point in the 2nd quarter.

All three games were fairly laggy.

In case anyone was wondering I believe the scores were:

7-7 - 2nd quarter;
    10-7 - 2nd JR leads;
    20-10 - 3rd quarter OM leads;

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

split national champs....yay!

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

yeah it really sucked, for about 2 hours we were tryin to get this done.. and now Lawdog is out of pocket until at least Saturday..... not sure what to do now... whether we should wait or sim it.....

if we wait... Graves comes back on the 12th i believe, Khaalis should have his box back.......
    But Cribbs's schedule doesnt allow us to do it all in one night..... sigh....

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

naaa i say wait...how rare is it that we get a user v user national title game...can wait the extra time to play it

6. OMlawdog

Ok guys here is the bigger problem.

I am out of town tonight, and all weekend, because I forgot Sunday was Easter.

I am going to be out of town away from my family all week Monday - Friday, for work. I figured I would bring the box with me and play.

It appears that is not going to happen for reasons I won't get into here.

This work trip was one of the reasons I had to drop from commish duties.

I have no problem with JR playing the game, his team is really good and they should be able to play for the National Title. In all fairness I should be put on auto, but Im going to try and convince my wife to do my cuts and position changes for me, lol.

7. JrRawlins

playin the cpu Ole Miss isnt an option for me.... ill either play you or sim the game...

8. OMlawdog

One more thing, Jr is by far the classiest player I have played on here. No offense to anyone else on here, but not only is he a sick player he does things the right way.

I had a 4th and 2 from his 37 yard line and I didn't like my FG options, and hated to punt, but I didn't know the rule as to whether I could go for it, so I sent him a message real quick and he advised me I could go for it. well i get back and i get a delay a game penalty. He declines it. just a class act.

Of course he had no problems knocking out my starting QB and both first and second team RB in all three games, but still.

I was really looking forward to last night's game and I hate where it is.

9. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I played in OD with 8-9 buddies who have known each other for years. We had like 4 or dynastys going and we always did the offseason in one night, usually it would take and hour and a half.

If someone was not able to show up someone else would do their off-season duties for them. Like I said, all of us were buddies so no one would screw someone on off-season recruiting or cuts. In all the dynastys we were all in the same conference, so the temptation could have been there. What we would do is the commish would switch us back and forth between teams. Some guys had two accounts so the commish would not even have to do all the switching around every off-season week.

To fill in for someone they need to tell you who they want cut and the position changes. The way they set up their recruiting board will be self explanatory as to who to hammer with time.

10. JrRawlins

if we can get someone for Cribbs, i am all for knocking it out in one night....

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

post it up in the other forums...i know someone stepped in for bruce (tt1) and mutt (tt2) so i'm sure we can get someone

12. JrRawlins

(y)

thanks for the compliment though... i think most people I have played against can agree i try to decline anything thats smells like bullshit....except against Rhude i accept it all....(y)

I was definitely lookin forward to the game... the speed of your offense if crazy...

13. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Well, since we are this close, if we hit off-season this weekend, I can do it. I'll be home early tonight...probably around 10-11pm est, then I'm off friday and saturday.

14. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

If I do get my XBOX back 2day, this weekend for me for off-season is gonna be tough. Saturday I'm taking the kids to Brooklyn Children Museum & will be in Queens until Sunday afternoon. Then for Easter Sunday its a big dinner at my house. So please don't wait on me. Just push forward.

15. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

lets do this tonight

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    now i'm out of commission...possibly until this weekend.