1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

We're a little behind ...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We're a little behind ...

... on the recruiting reports. You guys mind putting up tables? We have 8/12 right now. If you want, you can copy mine. Just hit the quote button, and copy/paste the code into your thread. Make whatever adjustments you want, and we're set.

Think we can get these up by the end of the week?

Thanks,

AG

- If you have no idea how to put one up, post a thread with anything, and let me know. I can drop a table in there pretty quickly.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I copied yours, and I recommend it. I didn't know you could make a table with using the | key for spacers. Makes managing it so much easier.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Got mine done too. I thought I had one up, but since my recuiting has been so piss poor I hadn't checked it in a while.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

If I can ever sign anybody, I'll update mine.......

That may be a big if though :(

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I don't have any tables up, but I haven't signed anyone. I have a thread with some stuff in it though, which should suffice until we can land someone.

6. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I got my table up. It was a copy and paste job with some editing, but it'll get the job done.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hooked a monitor up to my jacked up laptop and it worked, so I will be able to post tables now. I'm pretty sure Florida and Notre Dame know who I'm after.