We're bringing back Jimmy

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It was only a matter of time! :D

Bly had some things change with his life to where he no longer thought he could play his games. For that reason he decided to quit.

We had several applicants when JCSpartan2 was chosen to replace Coleman. All of those applicants were approached, however none were interested.

It is slow going finding a good solid player this time of the year and BBJ had interest. He would be one of my first choices regardless as he's a solid player that gets his games in on time and knows what TF is all about.

So welcome him aboard, and bid riddance to Bly.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    excellent...welcome back mang

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

It's good to be king... I mean back.. Can't wait to reup some old rivalries...

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Already insta-signing recruits that had me #1 on their board... SMFH

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

hey sorry for having to bail on the league. it sucks because i was having fun (despite my disastrous second half of the season last year) and finally got Stanford to the point we could start bringing in some big name recruits.

Unfortunately the day I got back from Florida I found out the company I work for was merging with another one. As a result work has been crazy, so in addition to "am i gonna have a job in six months" and "if i do whats it going to be like" stress from the whole thing, the intensity and amount of work I have has been ratcheted up as well. Tried to push through it a few weeks but its not going to let up and actually going to get worse after the 1st of the year (when i'll be traveling all over New England for transition team meetings).

Classic case of everything going smoothly and a big old monkey wrench getting thrown into your plans. I just don't have the time any more to play more than one or two games a weeks and need more flexibility in when I can play them.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Welcome BBJ.

Hey Bly---you're dead to me.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nothing personal Bly, life before games every single time. We knew this was coming sooner or later....Best of luck that sounds like a tough situation.

Helli, who won the when will Bly leave this time pool?

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Dunno, but i know somebody nailed it. I wasn't tracking it. :)

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

black Friday.....everyone was in for the under.