West comes to an End

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

West comes to an End

We are finished!! Congrats guys, I wanna thank everyone for a great run on NCAA 10. And here's to doing it all over again and 10X better with 11. I will be bringing my A Game when it comes to running this league and making it the best one around. We have a great group of guys and I look forward to tons of seasons with no Drama and little to no fallout.

Enjoy the time off and keep in touch. Sometime late next week we may be looking at the legacy launch. You guys can start putting up your Recruiting and Game Summary threads as you like. You will have until the end of preseason to get those up. I will be posting the playbook threads as well once I have the game and we are close.

Again once we have a solid set of rosters we will get going. I will also have the recruiting rules and everything else ready to roll.

2. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I probably speak for everyone when I say, thanks for all of your efforts Hova. This league was teetering on the edge, and it looked like it was going over, when you arrived. It has run great since then. I thought I may have to leave because of my schedule, but as we went through this final season, I knew I would miss it too much. I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming seasons. I'm glad I came out of my 10 year retirement from online leagues, to join this one.

3. Hova

Glad you could stay Harris

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Glad you could stick around.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party is on. Is there any way to switch the schedule from neutral site to home and home? I can't stand neutral site rivalry games.

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Yeah, that's right, we get to play every year now. I just hope I can among the ranked year to year. If I had a bad year as Texas Tech, it was not a big deal, but if I go 7-5 at Florida, I'm going to be the laughing stock of Tradition Football.

7. Hova

Ya I don't think there is anyway to change the neutrals to Home games lol. That is a fun rivalry though. I had it with GoGators back in my Southern Exposure days

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

great to see my highlight partner is sticking around lol

9. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Ready and set to run the SEC lol