We've Advanced to the Draft!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

We've Advanced to the Draft!

Draft is Tuesday, July 6, 9:30pm est.

priest, I'll let you do your signs FA cuts past the deadline, just try to get them done quick Below is a link to your updated spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aj4O86DPiS9FdE5XQkpsT3hfaG9zUFNEaW4wbUNldGc&hl=en&authkey=CITo9JYO

bILL, since we only have a handful of people, we're already past the deadline and you've been the one taking care of the spreadsheets for the last 6 seasons, I'll let you slide too. Same as priest, try to get it done quickly.

My cuts and my own spreadsheet was updated, I'll post them when I have time... however I did release my FA, like Peppers and Sharper.

2. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Ok posted my resigns and cuts and released cut players on xbl. Unfortunately I won't be there for at least start of draft, but I set a draft board on XBL. Here's to hoping cpu will follow it lol.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

What time could you make it?

You have the third pick in the draft and seeing there's only a handful of us I can't see any reason that we can't wait till 10pm est to start.

4. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

I probly won't be home till 9pm cst or later. No biggie man. I set a board so should be ok. Don't wanna hold it up since not really sure what time I'll be home. Tuesday night is just bad in general for me. Could be home by 9pm cst or could end up being 11pm so don't worry about changing things up for me. Thanks.

5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I'll be there tomorrow

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Two things here.

1) I normally schedule the draft for Tuesday night, it was a toss up between Tuesday and Wednesday night, so in future (bolding it because every time I say future, someone in the OF sees it as whats happening now) seasons, we can make it Wednesday night at 9:30 est, as long with the other guys are good with that switch.

2) Since you have a high draft pick (3rd I believe), pm me your top 3 picks. If the cpu KC doesn't pick the right guy, I'll just go ahead and dump the guy off the team that does pick him and you can dump the guy the cpu picked, so we can make the switch. Then I'll worry about compensating the team that picked your pick.

7. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

8. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I don't think I will be able to make the draft guys. I have to pick my girlfriend up from the airport at 10 pm tonight. Hopefully I can get 2 good picks out of the CPU.

9. d19

d19 Walk On

im over code's house and will be able to in on the draft tonight.

10. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Cool.

We're suppose to start at 9:30 est/ 8:30 cst.... basically in 10 minutes. hope on xlive on the cpu and shoot me a message when your on.

We'll pause for Houston's 3rd round pick (that's part of my trade with Clutch last year), and some in the first, second and third round. I'll try to post on the live draft chat to keep you informed, however sometimes when you're inactive on the Madden OF website, it will lock you out.

... just reread the post, Are you going to be on the 360, or cpu drafting?