What a scrim!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

What a scrim!

Jags and Saints took to the pratice field late tonight in a top secret scrimmage between these to top tier OMFL teams.

Game was back and forth the whole way, with a balanced attack from both teams. Jags couldn't find their usual rythm against the uber quick saints defesne, while the saint couldn't find many rushing holes against the stout front 4 of the Jags.

Saints took a 7 point lead late when rookie Joey Keller broke his only long run of the day 30 yards to the house. With under 2:00 to play drew brees would calmly march his troops downfield throwing all over the field to 4 different receivers in the flat, deep middle, and deep sideline. Finally he would find MJD on a screen pass to tie the game up with 25 seconds left. Saints wouldn't score and we would head to OT.

Jags again would lose their second overtime coinflip in as many days, so it would look like their offense wouldn't take the field for the second straight overtime. Saints would camly work the ball deep into Jags territory to set up a chipshot winning FG. However it was missed wide left!!!

Jags still breathing drive downfield, get into long field goal range, then on a second and long MJD breaks it to the house.

Final in this shootout, Jags 40, Saints 34.

Great game Nate, as you had to run right afterwards so we didn't talk. You def shoulda won this one. Thought I'd let everybody know about this great game even tho it was just a scrim. THAT is what the OMFL is all about! Awesome fun game man!

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

More points scored by just one of you guys than myself all year. Man, how do you guys do that?

Am I really that bad?