What are you anticipating the most?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Old_Elkpride, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

What are you anticipating the most?

Now that the season has started what are you guys looking forward to? I'll tell you I'm excited for my Oregon State Beavers and the rest of the Pac 10 to prove we're the conference to beat. I think each conference has a responsibility to go out and prove they're the best in the dynasty. With the Big 12 having no defense at all within the conference and the Big 10 annualy winning the slowest conference award I think the Pac 10 should be the early favorite. :HoosierHoo:

Within the Pac 10 conference, I'm pumped to upset the USC Condoms in a similiar fashion to how the Beavers did in real life. Battling with Oregon yearly to claim bragging rights within the state is going to be a blast as well.

What about you guys? :D

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am looking forward to having all of my big games on the road, to having a true sophomore quarterback that is always rattled and eratic, and to playing in the ROSE BOWL (or better!). :D

3. Come back when you have a conference championship game and have to beat each other up twice. ;)

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I am looking forward to the challenge of playing with an inferior team and seeing if I can go bowling and maybe win at least 1 of my user games (not likely).

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Wow, I am the condoms now?

I haven't played enough with USC to be cocky, not to mention I am the worst player in this league.:)

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You are so going on my schedule next year. That's what I'm anticipating. :bangnana:

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

We will have to beat on each other first. I don't have any out of conference user games but hopefully when the bowl schedule comes out.......

8. Juggernautblitz

Speaking of out of conference, do we want to set 1 out of conference user game each year come 2010 so hopefully we all play each other at some point?

9. Juggernautblitz

I love this team and these sliders. I anticipate that every game for me vs. the computer will be a challenge and will have me nervous. For my style of play, which is grind it out, drive up and down the field and play good defense, I have never played a Madden or NCAA game that felt as realistic as this vs. the CPU. Thanks to AG or whoever came up with these sliders.

10. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

It'd be cool to have 2 USER OOC games per year. I love more user vs user games to create more rivalries, smack talking, and it's much more interesting for discussion purposes.