What are your impressions?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    For those of you who got the game with Season Ticket, let us know what you think of the game!

I won't be getting it until Tuesday, but some of my friends have played it already and say they love it.
  2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    Its real good. love the presentation. and ready for Tues when the game arrives at my Door.

also love the non-suction, feels like the way it should be.
  3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Jul 15, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    I'm loving it so far. It looks great and plays great.

The most surprising thing has been the CPU running game. I've been playing on default All-Pro and not only does it actually exist but it can be dangerous. In my first game, Frank Gore ran for over 200 yards on me and the CPU has had a rusher break 100 yards in every game so far.
  4. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

Aug 23, 2011
    When are we going to be able to pick our team?
  5. Yoshi

Yoshi Walk On

Aug 21, 2011
    It's absolutely awesome!! I got it on Friday thanks to knowing someone, who knew someone, who knew someone that owned a store. It's incredible and no online lagging either! Can't wait to start this league.
  6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    I just played two back to back games online and lost to guys that obviously had the game longer. Only think so far I've been getting completely burned on is draw plays. It got to the point where I knew the play call and yet the guy could break 15 to 20 yards regularly. The second guy I played did the same thing, but wasn't as good of a runner. The game is still similar to last year if you ask me. Definitely improved the zone defense and some of the routes you couldn't throw last year you can definitely throw now. IE comeback route and hitch. Titans have a new head coach and vastly different playbook. Not sure if it's because of the coach or they revamped overall this year. I think this year will be much better then last year when all is said and done.
  7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    not big on the presentation and how they moved the position audibles into the Dpad...