What are your thoughts on teams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Dec 14, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

We are opening up all teams.

What teams are you interested in and why?

I am looking at Ole Miss. I will get SEC speed and some classic unis and a tough, tough schedule...but Miami and the spread would be fun as well.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I thought about rolling with some smart kids. Vandy? Northwestern?

I'm also looking at Cincy or WVU.

Also, OSU would be mighty tough running this system. Terrelle said so himself.

I could also see myself rolling with VaTech, which would make that Miami game interesting.

Can't rank'em yet, but if you go Miami, I'll run VaTech just to make it interesting.

3. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

hmmm I'm guessing we are restarting.

OSU West would be cool with the Rodgers brothers. or maybe K-State who has always been an under the center run option team changing that to a shotgun spread option team with Daniel Thomas. When I changed to OSU i considered taking ASU simply because they already had a spread type offense with their Air Raid.

I generally take teams I like so while I enjoy watching SEC football, there are no teams that I like so I'd avoid that conference.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Actually RJ the restart is up to you guys. I personally think if we bring in a bunch of new blood it would be best, but I will let that up to y'all

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Being from the Pac. NW, Oregon grad....spread offense, with good run options...Go Ducks!

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm thinking Northwestern. I like the idea of playing with slightly worse athletes. Should make for a challenge.

7. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

is there an eta on when we'd get this thing going?

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good Question. Pretty sure it's gonna be soon. Easy's been out of town a bit lately. I bet he'll stop in today and give a schedule of some kind.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Ithink the best thing to do here is wait until after christmas and get things situated on the sliders and teams and then get it going. We will need to discuss advance times and such but I think it is safe to say after christmas is the best situation for us.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That's a good call, and it'll give time to fill the roster. I dropped the league name a couple of times in the new member lounge today. The guys looked solid judging from the apps. I'll tryb to drum up some members from now until the holiday. I bet once we get everything organized, we'll fill up without much difficulty. We got a good core.

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

The Goose is looking to get loose.

Is Martinez still at Nebraska? If so I'll take them. If not maybe Cinncy.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Nebraska is a good team to make the change with, especially since Martinez is a frosh. You'll have time to recruit the next guy(s).