What Color Is Your Blood?

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by LtJustice, Aug 7, 2012.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey guys, what is your favorite NFL team(s)? And would you jump at the chance to control them for our franchise this year in Madden if you have the opportunity?

My favorite is no secret, I am a Browns fan born and raised. Obviously I answered the second question in length in another thread. ;)

I was just thinking that I know some of your allegiances, but not everyone, so I figured this would be a good conversation piece leading up to release day.

2. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

There's only one team in the NFL & I happen to love them guys no matter what.

STEELER NATION

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

"One for the thumb" Sixburgh Steelers

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

As you already know, I am a Vikings fan. I have passed them up in the past and could always do it again. Based on the QB ratings for Ponder, I still believe that will be the weak link for this year's team when it comes to Madden.

5. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

I Bleed Blue, with that said I have never ever had the opportunity to be the Giants, so I got used to not playing with them, thus looking at the selection process differently. I'm going more for a team that fits my style and with the 6th pick i have the chance to pick from a couple of very good teams. :D

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I BLEED BLUE as well but unlike Juan Valencia I am a true fan and I would NEVER pass up the NY Football Giants if they were on the board for me to pick. Even if it meant playing with a more talented team, I could also never play as another team in the NFC East

7. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Redskins all the way! HTTR!

or the 13 time world champion Green Bay Packers

• Like Like x 2
  8. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Thats because you always had top picks and they happened to be put on a silver platter. As for me I never had that chance.. we will see what happens in the team selection. :eek:

9. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Always and forever The Philadelphia Eagles!!! And like Rob I too am a true fan as I would pick them no matter what pick I would get. They would be my #1 pick even when they went 3-13. Bleed Green!!!

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Of course, big fan of the media punching bag that is the NY Jets. Quite deserving since we have Tebow, Ryan, and Sanchez all on the same team.

*Head Explodes*

11. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Here We Go Steelers, Here We GO!!

For some reason I'm feeling pretty good about my chances of being able pick them this season. I'd hate to do that to the 6time 6time 6time 6time 6time 6time Steelers though, so you never know.

12. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

The REAL black and gold, not that imitation sh** Pittsburgh claimed until a lil crackheaded rapper with a tiger stripe in his hair came through and made a song ab black and yellow. ;) ... And purple and gold on Saturdays!! WHO DAT, Geaux Tigahs!!

13. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Feel bad for you Jim. I hear Trent Richardson is headed to see Dr James Andrews about his knee for a second opinion. As if it can't get any worse they just said on Sirius NFL Radio that Joe Haden is facing a 4 game suspension for violating the NFL Substance abuse policy

14. LtJustice

All I can do is shake my damn head. We didn't get the name 'Factory of Sadness' for nothing.​
    Hopefully Richardson is getting a 'routine clean out', which is supposedly normal after the procedure he had in February. Not ideal, but it would be best case scenario at this point. As far as Haden, nice job numb nuts!
    :doodie:

15. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Being a Jersey guy its either Gang Green or.....YUP BIG BLUE. GMEN BABBBBYYYYYY!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

The color of my Blood is RED....BLACKANDRED

ATLANTA FALCONS since Birth

[​IMG]

17. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

I always wanted to ask this question and have never found someone that roots for both the Giants and Jets... How is it possible for you to like both teams?

18. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I think what he was saying was being from Jersey you either have to be a Jets or Giants fan and he chose THE WORLD CHAMPION NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. Smart man (y)

19. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

LOL, I didnt take it that way but the more on the boat the better!:p

20. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Patriots. Period.

21. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Like menstrual?

• Like Like x 1
  22. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Been a ........J..........E............T..............S JETS JETS JETS JETS fan all my life.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  23. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

#1, being from Jersey does not mean you HAVE to root for either the over-hyped J-E-S-S or that other team that plays in NJ but retains NY in their name.
    #2, everyone knows what team I love. I haven't been able to play with them much with this group of guys because someone always picks them ahead of me so usually I end up taking Houston (also from Texas). But, I could very well end up taking another NFC East team just to spite the Cowboy haters...:p

24. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

It's not easy being a diehard Jets fan.

25. LtJustice

Ha! Try rooting for any Cleveland team, much less ALL of em! LOL