What CPU team gives you fits?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tuco418, May 14, 2010.

1. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

What CPU team gives you fits?

Just played Iowa today and for some reason their offensive coordinator has my number. They went up and down the field in the first half, forcing me to play ball control in the second half. I wonder if has something to do with their status as my rival. They have never scored less than 30 on me and a couple of seasons ago won when then they tallied 47.

Illinois is also a b!tch, difficult to get pressure on the quarterback because of the spread they run.

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Notre Dame always gives me trouble. The first year I had to comeback from like 30 down to win it, the second year and third year I beat them in overtime, and this year I beat them by seven. Every time we played they have scored at least in the 30s and that first year they scored 50+ points.But they have also missed an extra point in every game I have played against them, which I thought was really weird. So they are definitely the CPU teams that gives me the most trouble. Thanks noknee for making them that much better lol.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

oh I wish there was one...

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah, but your 0-3 in Title games hoe!! lmao

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Clemson has given me fits over the years. And of course we had the controversial "Knee was down" play two years ago.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

touche......:biggun:

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Iowa and Illinois. The Illini even beat me in year two I think it was when I was trying to figure out how to run the triple option. Wisconsin's CPU was a bitch until tuco took them over, and that program is still a bitch to play lol

8. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

Its only been 2 years for me but I dont think I have ran across one yet although VT gave me some fits this year

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Tuco I am with you man. Iowa has always been a bitch for me. And Illinois gave me some trouble in my last game with them. That spread is no joke.

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i would have to go with Bama since they won while kicking my ass up and down the field

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Miss St. always gives me troubles because normally i can shut out other CPU teams but these guys always manage to link one long drive together one me and put points on the board. It's insanely frustrating to see that 7 in 38-7 or 52-7.

12. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Duke consistently racks up the yards against me. They run, they throw, they do whatever they want. Virginia usually gives us tough games and are hard to stop too, but maybe it's just cuz I suck, lol.

13. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Duke and UNC have given me trouble in the past. Seems like once or twice every season there are games that I have to just outscore my opponents. UNC was last year and Duke was this year.