1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What do we do?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

It seems the patch didn't really fix anything the question is what should we do? I'm thinking maybe putting the league on hold maybe even shutting it down until a patch drops.

Feel free to give me your suggestions.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I say we limp along advance once a week I don't know It really doesn't bother me per say but I can see how others are discouraged. I like playing the game If we have to start over so be it.

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I say we soldier on

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

idgaf.

Will roll with whatever boys

5. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

i say we continue on, puttting things on hold to wait for a patch (who knows how long that will take) sounds like a death penalty. we all know their are issues but we're all in the same situation so lets push through.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed, the longer we wait the more boring it gets.. lets get this bitch moving again. I wanna get outta Tulsa and get my "real job" already

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

let's roll

8. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

for real, I know im not the only one keeping track of who my alma mater is recruiting and all that good stuff.

9. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Do not really care what the decision is. Would like to continue to play. Really blows it seems they did not really fix much of anything. So I will just go with the majority.

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Meechigan signed a really nice QB #2 in the land and 2- 4star C's too boot. the problem is they are 5-1 and Hoyke looks like he is completeing a shit load of contract requirements.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah I'm hoping Beamer starts sucking ass so I can get there early.