What do y'all think of the Ultimate edition?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by BaguarsNoMore, Aug 11, 2014.

1. BaguarsNoMore

BaguarsNoMore Walk On

I traded in 4 games and got a 50% additional trade value at GameStop and was able to preorder Madden Ultimate Edition.

Will anyone else be getting this?

2. toadstyle

toadstyle Walk On

not sure what is included in the ultimate edition. I ended up getting the xbox one madden bundle. I figure its the best deal at this point and was also able to get titanfall off amazon for 17 dollars brand new! So for 417 dollars I am able to get a one, madden, and titanfall.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The Ultimate team gets you:

- 30 Madden 15 Ultimate Team Pro Packs
    - Draft Class Pick of one of the top 10
    The only catch to this offer is you won’t get 30 Madden 15 Ultimate Team pro packs right at release. You’ll gain 3 new Madden Ultimate Team pro packs each week for 10 weeks. The Draft class pack is separate of this staggered release.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Seems like a waste unless you're a MUT guy

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That's why it's called 'ultimate' edition.

6. Keller

Then where's the "CONNECTED" edition for CFM players that want more CFM shit and are willing to pay for it (y)

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Are you asking for microtransactions in CFM? That's the only reason they are able to offer such a package for MUT.

8. Keller

I'm asking for packages period. I'd pay extra for extra features - I've said that for several cycles now.

If I could get real-time updates on CFM console for games that were in progress, I'd pay extra for that.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    If they could put more features in they would have. It's not a matter of them not wanting to charge for it, it's due to the restrictions and scope of a dev cycle.

However, I think some sort of compromise would be for them to release post-launch patch updates for stadium upgrades/relocations that are not available on the disc. However, most of that time is typically spent on the next CFM dev cycle.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

What does a pack typically cost through a micro transaction? 30 packs for an extra $10 seems like a helluva deal if you're a MUT guy.

11. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I don't remember off the top of my head. But it's certainly normally more than $0.33

12. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

I think its a good deal. Im not a particular fan of MUT because its like fantasy football for cheesers? not necessarily the best place to see skill when users are using teams full of 99 overalls. However it does appear that EA is pushing MUT because it is a money maker. So its not a bad deal considering all of that.