What do you guys want to do?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

What do you guys want to do?

So, we're down to 8 members. No one is really playing any games for the most part. Things are dead around here. I really don't have any ideas on how to spice things up, and I personally am too excited for NCAA 11 to keep playing this game.

I wouldn't mind leaving the whole series open, meaning you can play whoever you want whenever you want, and then I sim it to the playoffs on July 31st.

Or, I could turn over control to someone like Hova and we can continue as normal. I like the first option more, but I can certainly add Hova as an admin either way.

Any thoughts guys?

2. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

is there anyway that we can just put all 8 teams into the playoffs?

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

It's only fun if everyone is interested. Looks like we are screwed

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

To be honest, I'm leaning towards trading this in when I get NCAA.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I can put everyone in the playoffs for sure. What I want are 7 posts under this one saying that they will play the playoffs and be interested in them -- like Hova said if everyone isn't interested, it isn't fun.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Honestly I'm pretty much done with this game. Just gets boring fast, especially when you lose leads fast and then the game. Count me out of the playoffs.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay guys -- I see where this is going. It was fun while it lasted, and again, congrats to Hova on winning our only season!

I'll leave the whole thing up for now, so if you feel like playing some games post a message or something. If I haven't gotten rid of the game yet I'll probably be down to play you.

8. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I enjoyed playing. Too bad the interest level was hard to keep. NCAA does look very promising and I'm sure that would have taken up everyone's time come 7/13. Oh well...fun while it lasted.

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thanks for keeping this going Basis as long as you did. Sorry I disappeared but my wife delivered our baby girl on Monday and we just got home today.

10. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Congrats Recchem! Hope everything is going well for mom and baby.