What do you think about opening the League up?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xx Vols xx, Aug 29, 2010.

1. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

What do you think about opening the League up?

I know i'm the FNG of the league, but I would like to see this thing opened up and fill out all 12 teams with users.

This would give us greater activity in the forums for season 2 & more user vs user games. Playing the CPU gets old after a while.

There has to be good coaches out there that want to play in a Premiere League...

What do you think Commish? Maybe post opening in the new members lounge and see if we get some responses.

I know members are supposed to be by referal only, but this way some other good guys get a chance to play with us.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I've tried before but the members here at TF don't appear very interested in our MAC only format. I will post again in the forums and see if we get any bites. I'd note that the last time I tried it got us Gabeastmode who took 2 weeks to accept an invite and then never played a single game before resigning.

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Who knows maybe we will get a couple. Personally I like playing with these teams, its much more of a challenge.

Lets hope we get a few good owners....Can't hurt though

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah i have tried as well. I referred you and sox. Its hard to find people who dont want to play with the big dog teams. People are weak and want it handed to them and not earn it. Thats why i chose this premier league myself i enjoy the weaker teams. My best team i have is Texas Tech and Illinois other than that i am all small.

5. Proof21

Proof21 Walk On

Most people are scurred to play B-Dizzle so they won't join the league.

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I dont get it, I know alot of guys like to run with "their favorite Team" but having all owner in 1 Conference adds alot more fun too it for me. More recruting battles and head to head games.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah i run with my Illini in one league. They are my favorite but yet far from being great. I love this league even when i am not winning i love it

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Bwahahaaaaa, I just peed my pants a little!