What do you think of your draft picks?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Apr 23, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

What do you think of your draft picks?

I know one team I would not like to be.....Broncos! Good luck with Tibow next year Sam! May be good in Madden though.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

As a Giants fan, JPP is a great pick...

As a Ravens fan, getting all that for Denver to take Tebow...priceless

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cimmy, you are a Ravens fan? Nice! Are you from Maryland? Great trade last night. We basically got Boldin for free now. We picked that 3rd and 4th we sent for him back to move down 18 spots! Great move Oz! We will get 3 good players tonight IMO.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Cowboys needed a safety or a tackle but Dez Bryant should make us a better offense. Maybe he will push Roy Williams to actually play football again

5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im pretty sure that everyone in the Broncos organization is smoking crack

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I like what the Eagles did with their pick. Solid OLB/DE hybrid guy in Graham. Also, Jimmy Clausen still available? Are you kidding me? And WTF with the Saints? Sergio Kindle at OLB on the board, a need for a playmaker at OLB, and we draft CB, a spot that wasn't what I thought a pressing need? Unless we're moving Jenkins to safety to replace Sharper....which is a possibility.

Broncos are stupidly idiotic. Don't draft Dez Bryant, and instead draft two project players in the first round in Thomas at WR and Tebow at WR. McDaniels may not be around long enough to get these guys into shape, if he even can.

And Fresno State RB taken in 1st round...who saw that coming?

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Jags still made the worst pick by far IMO. Most had that guy rated as a middle to late second rounder. I am not saying that they shouldn't have taken him in the 1st, but I think they should have traded back.

Win, what do you think of Berry? During the live chat with EA last night that was letting people vote on rookie ratings, they had him at an 84. The highest out of any player taken.

Broncos were definitely smoking some good stuff last night IMO. I read this morning that they came to the Ravens early in the day with this offer too. They wanted to move up that far and take Tebow bad. Insane! I think it may be time to see if you can switch teams Sam. lol

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Win, he was going to go in the first round regardless, AJ Smith got spooked when Spiller went so early, with the texans looking for a second RB, I think they paid a little too much for him, but they got the guy they wanted.

Chargers own the AFC west so no big deal, I think the Broncos took a giant step backwards falling back towards the Raiders and Chiefs.

Just shocked the Raiders did the right thing.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I like Mathews. I think that he will be a good RB.

10. maij17

He will be good, Chargers are a passing team anyways.

Over/Under on how many offensive players McDumbass will draft tonight for Denver.

2 of the 3 picks

11. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i like what the saints did, its become a pass happy league, our defense was terrible without greer and porter, the vikings wanted to get him bad in the 2nd round, sharper will be back, jenkins will be groomed to replace sharper in a year or 2, now we need to trade Jamal Brown and get another 2nd rounder or Albert Haynesworth

12. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

I was a little disappointed in the Niners taking two offensive lineman. But the more I think about it, adding them with T Staley and G Rachal, this o-line will be a force.

13. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Will be nice to run behind that line with Gore next year. Davis was a good pick, but I think Iupati is going to be a monster inside.

14. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Yea from that link you posted, looks like Davis will be around a 75, Iupati though around mid 80s.

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

All 3 picks from McNuggets in Denver will be offensive. Do we mean "insulting to all who view them", though, or "not defensive players"?

Just want clarification on this bet before I take it on. ;)

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Get Albert Haynesworth? Wow....would make the front four an interesting bunch and would allow Gregg Williams to throw all KINDS of different things at offenses. And more I thought about it now, more that the CB pick makes sense. It gives them flexibility. And there are lots of linebackers in this draft you can take later on down the line. The nice thing about this draft is its depth: not a lot of "A+ talent", but a LOT of B/A- talent and not a ton of dropoff at most positions, I think. Draft sets up well for a team like Pittsburgh who now has 4 picks in the 5th round. That is where they have made their living back in the Cowher days - draft quality late, and let the big name guys go. Next guy in.

Pittsburgh - the original "next guy in" franchise.

17. maij17

simply great

18. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I think that I may have found out why Tibow was taken so early. They wanted his girlfriend to show up at their facilities. Holy Shat! :eek:

Nice

19. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Tim Tebow? Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

BUT, alot of owners say that D. Thomas was the best WR in the draft, not DEZ. But I would've still took DEZ.

20. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Seattle made out like bandits!!!!!

21. maij17

how can you be the best WR in any draft when you come from a FleXbox One Triple Option offense?

22. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Let him have it! His team just drafted Tim Tebow in the 1st round! :p

23. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Yeah, that's right, They were talking about the things he can do that he wasn't asked to do in GT, killer blocker.

If they wanted a receiver like Bryant, They would've just kept Marshall.

Tebow is a horrible pick!!! I feel ashamed to be their owner, One minute everyone is applauding what the Broncos were doing, as far as trading back during the draft, and all of a sudden, they were being laughed at........

Just glad I'm not a REAL Broncos fan...... I feel bad for them, Moving up in the first round to draft a QB, who cant start a game for at least 2 seasons, If ever. Even when the second and third best QB's were still there.

24. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

great draft.. i like the 3 day event...

How bout the fins raping the chargers? Needed a second for that marshall trade. We got that back, 3 spots better infact. Also picked up a 4th. Also got Tim Dobbins, who is a great ST/backup LB whos stats were better than our starter Crowder last year. I dont think matthews was gonna go 12-18 range... they could have waited. Glad they didnt.

Idn about the Odrick pick because are loaded at DE. They saying we are manipulating our D to suit our strengths... A hybrid 3-4/4-3... a pass rushing NT or something. 2nd Round going to be safety/olb... I hope maybe golden tate, but I see it being Kindle or Nate Allen/Reshard Jones.

Tebow pick was borderline retarded, McIdiot is losing his mind. Gave the man a little power and he destroyed a decent franchise. Remember when they were 6-0? Thanks for Marshall McD!!

25. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I grew up a Packers fan cause of Favre...when he first retired and went to the Jets...I rooted for them...wasn't a hardcore NFL fan, just wanted to see Favre succeed. Then when he retired the next time and went to Minnesota...I basically said fuck that. Now I'm split between the Giants and the Ravens. My dad has always liked the GMen so it kinda fell in place, especially being so close to NYC. I live in Northeast PA, not Maryland. I do like Maryland and Baltimore is a beautiful city around the Inner Harbor. I like the Ravens organization. I like me some defense and the uniforms are tight. I love the trade tho! Got some meat for some garbage! Great pick up.