What do you think?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Feb 6, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I wanted to know your opinions about what happened from my game with Mizzou.

The game was clearly over, I asked Bob if he minded me putting my back-ups in. I subbed in all my back-ups. Hit continue and the connection went down from my end I believe as I couldn't hit continue game or anything. Bob and I had a mutual agreement to just sim the game. I didn't want to replay the game as I always believe to just sim the game after if it is almost over. We would have been in the 4th quarter.

Now, when I simmed the game, my starting halfback was injured for 10 weeks. I don't believe that is fair to me. I had pulled him before the disconnect happened and he would not have been injured.

I am asking what you guys think and I don't expect it to be what I think. I try to be fair with things. I just want to know your honest opinion is.

The only reason why I wouldn't push for me to get a re-sim is if I have a great year, I don't want to hear anything about an asterisk or what not.

I'm not expecting anything to come out of this. Maybe a rule for down the road to benefit someone else because I don't believe that is right. Bob didn't have injuries in the game nor did I. But because of something going wrong with the disconnect, I lose a guy that clearly wouldn't have been in the game.

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Bob got blasted in the sim, and in your situation, losing your start HB for 10 weeks is a little much, considering the disconnect happened when the game seemed to be in hand.

Mike

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I don't see a problem with CA either simming or super simming again. He won the first time and he shouldn't have to lose his halfback. This was a weird situation because he had completed his depth chart changes.

Plus I know him and Tracy play next, and I believe they would both want to face each other while at 100%

4. controllerabuser

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You know regardless of what happens, you will still get shit in this league for playing well or for coming in dead last. Get over it [​IMG]

And since this is one of EA's many flaws, I am ok with throwing out the results and letting you sim the game again -- However, I am not going to throw out your results 20 times if your players keep getting injured. So whatever happens in the next sim-win, is what you get.. Sound fair?

Still want to hear everyone else's input before we put this plan into action though...

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm ok with Hack's solution

7. controllerabuser

That's fine.

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Hack's solution sounds fair.

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Shit Happens...I cosign with Hack

10. controllerabuser

I've decided to just go with what happened.

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

not me but its up to you CA i rather try to keep my dude

12. controllerabuser

I want to... It's just that if I do another sim like Hack said I could.. I could end up losing someone more significant.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yea I see