1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What does all this simming mean for the last season?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, May 29, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What does all this simming mean for the last season?

Assuming we will have one. Will we start seeing simming once we lose a game/are out of the hunt in the regular season? Just curious.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

well i guess with teams not having to play for anything after a loss or 2 there will be some sims. I'll still play, but wouldn't be upset if i got a sim if i was holding the league up...

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I think at this point we run the season, those that want to play it full tilt can. The others can take a month break.

I dont have an issue if people are burned out at this point. We have a good group why not take a lake break for the month of june and pick it back up crazy like in July.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Me and Bruce were talking while I was kicking his ass in UFC.

I think we both feel (and I have the feeling alot of guys in the league feel the same way) that the game just isn't fun anymore beating piss poor cpu teams 70-10.

I say we do the MAC idea. Sim all the cpu games. And get to the MAC schedule. Leave each week up 2 days. With the weather getting nicer and other commitments, some user games will be have to be simmed. But I know personally, if I had a game against someone in the league, I'd play it and be up for it. Playing Northwestern and beating them 77-10 for the 9th season in a row, not so much.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I kinda of wanted to try and win it all next season........hmmm

Penn State Deserves another title shot!!

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I like what BBJ / Bruce are saying here.

It really will be the last season. What's the point of playing out the string if you're not 1) into the game and 2) in contention.

I don't like the MAC idea, because I want a chance at a 2nd or 3rd title as the case may end up being. And I want Penn State to have their shot, etc.

And USC is going to be AWFUL good next year, as will ASU... Some of these Pac-10 teams want a shot.

Let's do it like this. Don't have interest, we sim you. If you're out of the running, we don't wait for you. Etc. Just have a quick last season, get it over with, and enjoy a short break.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

exactly...

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

sounds good

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

Pac-10 baby!!! UCLA will field another paper tiger next season. Count me in.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL!!!!!! You just need to game plan for the other games like you did against ASU. (y)

11. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I don't see how anybody is burnt out I own 40 xbox games and this is the only one that gets played unless my son is over......

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think it is more about playing these computer games.......I mean I almost scored 50 points in the first half yesterday against Florida..........It actually more fun to play defense b/c it is funny to see the CPU scramble around as my 99 speed defense just terrorizes everyone.

13. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

It has nothing to do with being out of contention.....at least for me...I'm just tired of playing the game after almost a solid year of it....I don't understand why that's so hard to understand....

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

that's fine you can take a month off. i think thats what people are saying if you want to play great if you want to take a break thats great to.

who's going to be playing the last season?
    BBJ
    Helli
    JMS
    Fosh
    Ram
    Bruce

15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i'll play...seems like things have died down quite a bit gaming wise...need something to hold me over at least :(

16. jfosh

jfosh Super

Good Pac-10 all accounted for. That means my Conference title in the last season will be legit.

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im playing

18. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I don't understand, how you don't understand, that I don't understand.....