What does Dunlap do?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

What does Dunlap do?

For those of you who'd like to follow what I'm doing and get a better picture of what I do in real life, go to www.bsports.org .

I am a radio and tv sports play by play broadcaster in Washington state. These past couple (and next few) weeks are absolutely crazy for me as it is high school state basketball tournament time, where I cover a bunch of touraments every week across the state.

I did the 1B classification tournament (smallest schools) last week. I have games archived on the bsports1 and bsports2 channels (check out the Sunnyside Christian vs A/C-H game on the bsports1 archive if you want to hear an EPIC high school basketball game....seriously one of the most dramatic I've ever done. Seriously, if you like basketball you've gotta listen to that broadcast in it's entirety). I also have a bio on the website as well.

This week starting Wednesday I'll be doing the 2B classiciation tournament in Spokane, WA. I'll try to post my schedule here later just in case you guys want to tune in and maybe give me some crap here on the forums:)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

What......No OMFL shout-out????

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I have quarterfinal games at 4:00, 5:30, and 9:00 today (Thursday)....times Pacific. Tune in Jeremy and maybe I'll give you guys a shout out...u never know ;) lol

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I was tied up on Thursday so I couldn't listen. I'm sure it was good though. Since you started doing the podcast and letting me co-host, it has been a lot of fun. Definitely lets me know that I have a lot of work to get better to hold a candle to a professional behind the mic.