1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What does this mean?!?!

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Won 45-35 against Memphis (my qb is just plain badass...7TD's!!!) and as I hit ok to take me to the menu screen after the game, it just stays stuck at the screen with Erin Andrews on it and a "loading" sign below.

Restarted the PS3...and you guessed it...the results were not save. HOWEVER, under my highlights section, it has the pictures saved and the score saying 45-35. Ummm wtf?

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

There's no restart under my name either...well, because there was none. It's as if the game has never been played, but my highlights are saved D:

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

happens all the time, it piss me off to because now i have to look at EA's beautiful face while pondering if i should restar my obviously frozen system, look at it this way, u now have a shot t making more highlights lol, goodluck reproducing those awsome QB stats tho

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol. just for legitness sake, i'll upload a few pictures before the restart to easportsworld.com ... i swear this happened!

5. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

That sucks...sounds like its time to get a new ps3!

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I think this is more of an EA issue than the PS3 :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.