1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What else are you playing?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

What else are you playing?

What other games are yall playing besides NCAA 10?

I just got Need For Speed Shift in yesterday and they are shipping me Forza now through Gamefly. I personally cant wait for Nov 10th when COD MW2 and the new xbox system releases...

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I played the demo for new Need to Speed. The game has improved a great deal since the last few games. Racing feels a lot more realistic.

Right now I'm not playing any other games. I beat Marvel Ultimate Alliance on one side and have been tempted to play the other side, but work + NCAA + social stuff usually eats up my time. I may make some time to play Arkham Asylum and Infamous soon, borrowing both from a friend.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Arkham is awesome, I got it a couple of weeks ago, but really haven't played it too much.

4. ThaEra25

I dont know I didnt care for the demo at all...

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I play nba2k....but until a patch comes out it's not really playable. Once that happens I'll be all over it.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I really liked the demo. Liked the mix of stealth and action, fits the Batman character more than a straight up beat em up.

7. ThaEra25

Anybody in the Rivalry gonna pick up Call of Duty: MW2? I cant wait for the game and the system to come out...250G HDD, Good Times! Once that comes out it will be a two horse race for the most part on the xbox with NCAA 10 and COD: MW2...

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have never been a big fan of multi-player shooter games. I am ok at playing shooting games but majority of people are way better than I am. If I do get COD it would just be a rental and I would probably stick to single player.

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Just picked up the new Forza and I love it.

10. Masler

Masler Walk On

cod: mw2 ill be getting it

11. ThaEra25

Just got Forza in through Gamefly today...gonna check it out later.