What Happened To My Game?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 20, 2009.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What Happened To My Game?

I was just about to write my summary but when I entered the Dynasty HQ my game was not finished. I lost to Texas 35-27 and everything was finished. I will accept a sim loss in this situation because if I replay and win I'm going to feel like I cheated. Thanks.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

If your game is played during the peak times, occasionally the dynasty servers have little hiccups when it comes to reporting game scores.

What you will have to do is "replay" the game, but right before kickoff, select the SuperSim function and tell it to sim your entire game (repeat as necessary to ensure a sim loss by quitting the sim if you are about to win and exiting the game). Make sure you check for injuries before you submit the score because sometimes the supersims can give some nasty season ending injuries..

Let me know if you have any questions.. And thanks for bein honest about the situation!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok that sucks because it didn't give me the "server down" message. Ok will do.

Edit: I lost two starters for the rest of the regular season but I'll deal with it. My wife needs the computer to do some more holiday shopping so my summary will probably more than likely be posted tommorrow because she may be on here for hours, lol