1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What happened to R. Grant???

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by CWT 3000, Apr 16, 2011.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I released him, because I never planned to resign him during the offseason. He was an 88 OVR, but now I see NO sign of him in the game. No one bid on him, so I thought I'd go look to see which RBs' were getting all the attention and he wasn't even listed.

Did the game actually just delete him? Why would it select a capable back not even 30 yo, who was an 88 OVR? I'm just glad I never planned to resign him. I know some teams had to release players, because of cap issues, so I hope the A.I didn't delete some of those players. I'm floored that this happened.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Did you release him before the draft. As I warned people, older players get deleted from FA when the rookies come in. Its unfortunate and completely irreversible. The good news is Marshawn Lynch is a more than capable fill in for Grant. Sorry man - I'll try to make that more clear next time around.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Ya he was one of the first to get released on my team before the draft. I wasn't going to try and add him, but I thought it was weird it would delete a player of his caliber.

4. Keller

I'm not sure of the formula but a main component is age.

5. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

I don't think its always "older" players...In madden 10, If you remember that stud MLB from class 1 Mack Jackson. He got deleted sitting in FA in a trade deal after season 3 or 4.

6. Keller

True but it was a few years in. Whats the formula though if the main weight is not age?

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

it seems to be pretty random

8. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Thats my thought...random