What happened??

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Aug 18, 2011.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I won my Georgia game against assassin4life last night and it's showing he beat me.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I've seen where other leagues are having this problem, but it was mostly happening on user vs cpu games. The game is played but when the week advances somehow the game gets simmed. When you were finished did you get any error, like transfer failed?

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I've seen that too, there is a thread setup just for it. I guess up to now we have just been lucky? I don't know if there is a fix for it after we advance. I'm curious to know if they got that "transfer failed" error message or not. I saw the score on the dynasty this morning and it showed Cocky winning and Assassin losing. Damn EA sucks!!

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

xassassin4lifex did you get an error message last night after your game was over?

6. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I do not remember if I got an error or not last night. I remember looking at the score and it showed that South Carolina had beat me (which is correct, I lost the game). I had to quickly get off though so I did my recruiting and got off without paying much attention to it.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

When someone is able to get onto the xbox and see what the results of this game are, please let us know.

8. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

WOW. What is amazing to me is last year EA sold 5 million copies of NCAA '11. Thats 300 million just last year. Now also factor in the XBOX live money and whatever % they divvey up and that's a whole lot of cash floating around. You would think they would expand and enhance their server capabilities and fix these bugs before we shelve out our hard earned recession economy funds.

Now to the game, Georgia could play for the title when they actually are supposed to be lower in the polls. Cocky will be 0-3 (this does not pain me however, (LOL)). Does Georgia get a future win simmed and does Cocky get a future loss simmed? All-wise commish. I think we're in a bit of a pickle.

It shows Georgia winning 45-31. In the conference standing SC is 0-3, Ga is 2-1. So your latest news report is consistent with the dynasty

9. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

It shows Georgia winning 45-31. In the conference standing SC is 0-3, Ga is 2-1. So your latest news report is consistent with the dynasty

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

:/ Well shit!!

11. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

This season is gonna have an asteric beside it! :mad:

12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

lol it's okay guys just play it out. This season was worthless for me anyhow bc I'm going to miss 8 days bc of my vacation. I only hope I don't go back to a 4 star prestige school instead if my 5 star prestige I have now. Again sorry about my lack of content. I'll pick it up when I return in a week. Hopefully in time to play LSU.

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Let's just say the entire Carolina team got busted and suspended for going to a Columbia strip club and getting wasted.....all players a 5 week suspension.

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I reported our issues to the MOD's. They are working directly with EA to resolve these issues. One of the MOD's says that EA is actually reading the "Transfer Failed" thread to get their info on the issues. I'm just amazed that crap like this keeps popping up.

15. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

So basically our game will just be a light scrimmage for the Noles..

16. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I've got to win(or do my part at least) bc I'm screwed if I lost a star prestige.