What happened

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Oct 19, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

What happened

What happened to our weekly thread with scores, predictions, and other fun stuff?

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I guess everyone got busy, I know I did. Castor has left the league and since he was a bigtime contributor, I guess we all need to do a little better as far as write-ups, summarys and things like that go. I will try to get the weekly scores back up this week. Anyone who wants to add some things can. Gator has dibs on the weekly match-ups if he wants them. We also have a couple of new members, Quagmire34 has taken over the Miami Hurricanes and DJ391 has taken over at FSU. Welcome these gemtlemen to the league and lets continue to make this league as SIM, real, fun and exciting as possible.

3. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Speaking of what happened....is txshrns (tenn) still with us? I haven't seen him post in weeks or play a game in the last 3 or 4.

4. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I have not missed writing a power poll for every week yet this season as I always write it in a notebook before I put it online. I just get busy somewhere between writing it down and posting. I have set a goal for posting it the same night I write it, no later. Sorry guys.